Reviews for Crunch Time
Sanshal chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awww...so cute!
Ps.- It's dean, right?
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
hahaha,deans obsession with pie.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
LOL! "Crunch Time"...that's such a terrible pun. I love it, lol! :D Yep, decisions...decisions... I would have gone with the apple too. :D

Fabulous work as always!

Ani-maniac494
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Of course that was Dean. I'm 99% sure Sam wouldn't have had such anguish over which flavor. :D

Very enjoyable. :)
pocahontas617 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
this was FUN! hope you do another one, It's nice to keep life light whenever you can Of course I knew who it was!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
The gospel according to Dean ... there is nothing in life more important than pie!

Nicely done :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That was hilarious!

Those life and death decisions, eh?

But then his brother never quite manages to bring him pie he promises, so what else can he do?
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
LOL! Hilarious! Loved it! Dean and his pie, a classic couple! :)
Rolletti chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Finally the review button is working!

This story is hilarious and I love it. Having Dean pushed out the door, locked and the lights turned off without a spoon had me rolling. At first I didn't know what was going on. Wondered what important decision Dean had to make that would leave him paralyzed. I knew it didn't involve Sam, because his answer would have immediate with a bold air of confidence.

Great job, I absolutely loved it.

Rolletti
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This definately sounds like Dean the pielover. Lack of utensils would never stand between Dean and food.
kenzie17 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
pretty sure it's dean lol... No one fictional or real that i know loves pie so much. :)
irismay42 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
As Sam has been so lax when it comes to buying pie for Dean the last couple of seasons, then I'm guessing this is definitely Dean lusting over two different pieces!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Could only be Dean. Like the idea of making us guess though :D

Chick x
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh Dean! If anybody _doesn't_ get this, they get their Supernatural membership revoked... Loved it!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
YAY! That's Dean, alright! *_* Always passionate about his food, especially his pie ;)

Nice one! It was pretty funny too. I'm glad he made the right choice! LOL