Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Protector
suntan140 chapter 43 . 11/20
Awesome story kingdom hearts 3 is coming out soon
SamanthaManga chapter 43 . 8/7
This story keeps making me cry! Though the games made me cry too. But this is making me cry more! Its such a good story! And its a little odd for Sora and Roxas to both be in one body, why can't Fai just love both of them? That are after all both there and its not like they would care at least it doesn't sound like it from this chapter and what Roxas was thinking when he kissed Fai and went back into Sora that one chapter. And why can't Fai just belong everywhere why does he think he can't belong in both the real world and the not. Anyways I hope you write more.
Aurora Jetstream chapter 43 . 11/26/2014
Love this story! love your oc! Can I draw him? If yes, can I have a description of what he looks like?
Soooo can I?
violentyetawesome chapter 43 . 7/12/2014
KH3 is coming... Hope to see this updated when that happens!
Loved this soooooo much. I love your OC and the sequence of events went together nicely.
Incasa chapter 43 . 2/15/2014
The saccharine sweetness and soap opera-style drama makes me feel like washing the taint out of my brain. In a good way, if that's at all possible.

Maybe I missed a few chapters or didn't read them well enough, making a few minor details of this chapter confusing, but I still enjoyed this ending. All right, so the dynamic between Sora and Fai at the end seems slightly contrived, but Fai and Sora were trying to kill each other a few chapters ago. I really enjoyed that Sora/Roxas and Fai were able to return to Data-Twilight Town, since that was a big part of Fai's story, though it kind of becomes bittersweet with the realization that all those people copies with fake memories.

Sora containing Roxas's memories is a fascinating story concept that I hope is milked for all it's worth in Kingdom Hearts 3, and is used well here. Poor Fai can't deal with having both of them in one body, and Sora/Roxas is going to have to deal with being both of them at once. The preview to its possible future usage here is rather fascinating, and has ramifications for Sora's future character development.

On the matter of character development, I don't remember Faitouru ever being this... sentimental. Or crying so often. Most of what I remember of his characterization before the Evil Aqua section of the story was as a sarcastic brainiac who walls up all his emotions behind a sour attitude, except during sections where all his memories were wiped away. Which was, now that I think of it, most of the time. What I'm trying to get at, put in the most tasteful form at my disposal, is that Fai seems to have been infected by the Gutless parasite from Those Lacking Spines and Ukeified. Which would actually be an amusing concept for a filler chapter.

Other than inconsistent Faitouru and relationshipping, I enjoy the bittersweet sentimentality of this chapter. Unlike most attempts at sentimental scenes, this one produced a vague emotional response that I am not used to experiencing while reading. While most of the dialogue feels a little stilted, character actions and description make up for that, and convey the emotions of the characters during the Twilight Town section particularly well.

Congratulations on completing this and thank you for a unique and interesting read.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 43 . 2/15/2014
Awesome ending! Man, I hope they make a KH3 because I really want a sequel to this, I really want to see Fai and Sora get together! Better yet maybe you could make your own version of KH3, I've seen fics that do that. Anyway, magnificent job!
Glacilius Caelum chapter 43 . 2/13/2014
KH3 is in the works as we speak. It should be coming out sometime this year. There are trailers for it on youtube. Great work, Teddy. I enjoyed Sora's determination there at the end.
drago123 chapter 43 . 2/12/2014
Roxas! Why must your story be soooo sad! I want you to at least have a hot steamy night with your fai-chan!
SmileRen chapter 43 . 2/12/2014
Your back! :D
vampireharry the 2 chapter 42 . 12/3/2013
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 41 . 10/26/2013
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
Demon2Angel chapter 41 . 10/25/2013
This chapter was beautiful the emotions were strong I could just feel it I'm happy that u have updated I missed you I hope u update soon
KatieSky12 chapter 41 . 10/25/2013
Aww awesome. Please add in some Ventus. Lol. I'd like to see how him and Fai would get along. Update quicker this time :)
suntan140 chapter 41 . 10/25/2013
go sora find faitouru and tell him you love him
vampireharry the 2 chapter 40 . 8/18/2013
This is awesome! I look forward to more!