Reviews for Magic Fingers
bexie25 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Hum ... Very very nice ...
theoddestcastle chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Ok! Reading and reviewing this one. Confession: I never really liked Agent Perotta. She seemed like a bit of a doof. But the expression on her face when she walked in on Brennan doing that thing to Booth was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Don't leave me alone-please." Guh! Who can resist that patten Boothy puppy dog face? I would've jumped him right then and there...*cough* Lol! Heh heh, Boothy is a lot more sneaky when hopped up on painkillers. I can't believe he dropped the sauce, meat, and cheese! The balls on that guy! That's sacrilege! But damn, he's so hot in a wife beater. *snickers*

"What about you? Do you think I'm hot?" Lol! Wtf? Smooth Boothy, really smooth. But yes, you are very hot. Confession: I think it's super hot when a guy takes your hand and lets you feel how much he wants you. The thought that you made him feel that way, I dunno, feels really good, for a lack of a better term. Haha.

Holy damn that was HOT! I need to go stand in front of the freezer now. Loved it!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
damn. Cold shower time again.
craftyjhawk chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Whoa! That was, um, HOT! Love the Boothy inner monologue. There should be more, just sayin'.
GracieDoll chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
HOT HOT HOT! You write good smut, woman! :D Love the constant surprise line from Booth! And you know, I can just picture him in that wife beater and the sweats hanging low. SEXY. You just have these characters down so well, like the half smile that Brennan always does and the puppy dog eyes that Booth is so very good at using towards Brennan! And Booth saying fuck in the throes of pleasure is just so unbelievably HOT! right? It's why I wish Bones was on HBO. Haha! But at least we have fics like this that fill the void! I also love the details you include like the names of the movies and the descriptions of them. It just makes for a more enjoyable read when you include little things like that. Makes it that much more interesting and for me, makes it more of a real story...gives more background to the characters which is wonderful. Because as a reader, I want to know a lot about these characters! Loved it, and I'm excited to move on to the next one. :-)
threesquares chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You have been TAPPED with the 3SQ seal of comfort re-read approval this dreary February night 2013. Thanks! Me
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Thank for the link for this today. Just what I needed to take my mind off things. And the fact that you are able to right such a sensual and hot scene between these two characters is another point in your favor.
Hodginator chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
LOL! very, very alpha Boothy ;)LOVE
xx
BonesLenka chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Booth had a great idea but I expected Brennan would be more hesitant about spending the night in an "alternative" way hehe
boothaddict77 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love, love, love. :D So much I now have a Beatles song playing in my head since I was returned my ability to think.
Where is your profile pic from?Which episode, I mean?
ciaomichaella chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Bravo! Thumbs up :) I'm glad the Boothy charm worked on getting Brennan to stay after Perotta left ;)
devotedbangel chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
*mumbles incoherently* Unbelievably HOT. You can write smut woman! And that last line from Brennan? Spot on. I could totally see her saying that. Me likey!
grc73 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Going back through some of some of your old stuff and found this. Wow! That is full-on. And very well written! *fans self and goes for a cold shower*
caracoleta07 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012