Reviews for Family Bonds
Legacy24 chapter 31 . 1/24
Im sorry while I appreciate the sev and harry relationship having harry be his brothers protector for everything he gets into is so frustrating. I understand and appreciate its your first HP fan fic but the story is remaining too similar to the original in my opinion. Aside from sev he has had little to no effect on the way the story is going. Will this change anytime soon? I am not trying to insult you its just not keeping me engaged as is
SunPho3n1x chapter 76 . 1/17
I love this story so much! Thank you for writing this!
moodysavage chapter 76 . 1/16
Felt like reading a beloved story again...so I picked this one! This is such an awesome storyGenuine caring for each other and comfortable in each other's presence... that's what shines so clear in this story.
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 76 . 1/4
The likelihood of you ever seeing this is slim to none, but I just wanted to say this, on the off chance that you do.

I have loved this fic since the moment I read it. I’ve been following it since 2012, have read it like minimum once a year every year since, (and yes, I did just finish it again) and still to this day will always recommend it to others. Family Bonds will always be my favourite Harry Potter fanfic of all time.

I will always hold out for hope, that one day, despite knowing it will likely never happen, I hope we could get a little update, even if it’s just a goodbye or dot points of what was supposed to happen. Just enough to satisfy curiosity.

I have cried with this fic, been angry with this fic, have loved this fic, it is my comfort fic. This is definitely a love letter / review and I have no shame in doing so. So if you ever do see this, I just wanted to say thank you for writing this masterpiece and that you, my dear, are a wonderful author who I wish the best for. -NINJA
PlatinumInk -ed chapter 76 . 12/21/2022
Nooo! :( This masterpiece can't just end like this! :((

I really hope you decide to finish this piece at some point... :' ( It truly is a great story-

I love how the "wrong-boy-who-lived" trope finally owns a title that has not completely abusive (while still neglectful) James and Lily in it. It was so fun to read. And who doesn't love a Severitus fic. :' )

I hope you find motivation to finish this piece (or maybe create a chapter with notes on where this was supposed to be going in terms of plot and storyline). Have a nice day! :' ) ️ ️ ️
Jane chapter 76 . 12/18/2022
I love your work. It's a pity it never got finished. Hope you will come back to writing.
Guest chapter 76 . 11/26/2022
Don't listen yo all the haters if you're still here and alive. I bet half of them never dedicated half as much effort into anything like your story, which is amazing. I've been waiting for years for an update and keep coming back. I've even forgotten my own login info, which is why it says guest here.
I'm still hoping they'll be an update one day for a continued story for this awesome fanfic. I enjoyed rereading this and will most likely continue that do so in the future. Best of wishes! XOXO
mieldelavie chapter 76 . 11/14/2022
This is like my third time rereading this fic, I’m so sad its no longer being updated because its one of my all time favorites! I just want to see where everything is going! Luna being inducted into the core group, I want to see if the relationship with sirius and remus develops more, how adrian reacts to not being the true BWL, if orbein actually gets used as a haven if full on war breaks out!
I wanna see umbridge get her dues, harry getting the other horcruxes… we havent even seen if harry is going to be a horcrux like in canon! Also, I’m interested in the sisterhood, its really fleshing ginny out as an individual way more than in canon! I like how youre fleshing harry out to have future aspirations after voldemort, yes defeating tom is important but its not his whole purpose, he is actually a person with other life goals! Also, the hints to the veil being the entrance to avalon…. That would be a perfect ending some day
I know there’s probably no chance of this ever being completed, but I can imagine it would be great! Thanks for all you’ve written for those of us that love the HP universe!
Hoseoko chapter 1 . 11/7/2022
This is just a really bad story. Harry gets trained but basically never uses his ability, he never tries to stop his brother from getting into trouble- even after remarking that his brothers training was good enough. Don’t you think Harry would want to stop Adrien from facing Voldemort because Adrian is literally just a teenage boy with no boy who lived soeacial powers?
You keep regurgitating cannon and it’s BORING
Guest chapter 57 . 10/29/2022
I love what you've done with Draco's character.
Lola Krantz chapter 76 . 10/14/2022
Fantastic! I love this story!
Lola Krantz chapter 76 . 10/14/2022
fantastic! love this story!
Grammar Fiend chapter 27 . 10/11/2022
So many typos. Seriously, get yourself a beta. I hope your writing improves but I can’t read anymore of your poor English.
Hinata78 chapter 76 . 9/27/2022
Oh my, I'm so disapointed it ends here Oo it's a very vers good story. I'm french but i'm here reading it because it's too good to miss it. Anyway, thanks you so much for the story so far. I really hope you will finish it some day :) i will follow just in case :)
juliana.arias.m chapter 76 . 9/26/2022
Hi there, I know this story stoped 6 years ago, but I have to tell you that It's amazing. I wish you could end it one day. I think that people can be a little snob with the way that takes the story, but at the end of the day, you are the owner, you created the story, no one can tell you how to write or what to write. I hope you could read this.
8,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »