Reviews for Family Bonds
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 8 . 10/16
Quality Quidditch Supplies, also sorry to dampen everyones spirit but if it has been 3 years the person writing this is probably a working person who has a way to big schedule
Please
Ly-Kron chapter 2 . 10/7
I keep coming back and rereading this story hoping for an update... All of us are begging please give us closure
Enshin Hogo-sha chapter 76 . 9/29
PLEASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS

I, as well as many others, wanna see this story reach its conclusion. And it's so well written too!

Honestly I hate seeing stories that are so far done just basically become abandoned and I understand that some have personal reasons regarding this but at least post an A/N regarding the status of the story so other people who might find it later on can know.
root chapter 76 . 9/27
It is a really really good story. But it needs an end! I know, this fic is probably dead, but I have hope...
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 1 . 9/17
Love this story so much. I have read and reread so many times, it is just the best. I hope that you finish it someday
GothicCheshire21 chapter 1 . 9/15
Is it a harry x draco story
the-cari-moose chapter 76 . 9/9
I'm really glad that this hasn't ended on a cliffhanger and that I got the joy of seeing another person join their ever growing family. As I've already said in the past you are an absolutely brilliant writer and the amount of times you've touched my heart during this story is phenomenal. I personally would say I think this story is better than the original and I am sad to see that it hasn't been updated in over 3 years - I'm hesitant to say you've abandoned it because you had said earlier that you would never do that, but if it has become too much for you I would never begrudge you for that. I can only hope that one day you'll find the inspiration to finish this masterpiece.

- Lots of love, from a devoted fan.
the-cari-moose chapter 75 . 9/9
James Charlus Potter was and still is a bully. He is nothing more than that, I honestly don't see anything good in his character. It matters not what one does when they are happy but what they do when they are angry. James is a pathetic excuse of a human and really is no better than other prejudiced purebloods.

On a completely different topic I am wondering with all this Horcurx talk about whether Harry is one or not - I don't believe he is, but without Lily dying it also hasn't been explained how Harry survived the killing curse.
the-cari-moose chapter 74 . 9/9
You're doing a brilliant job of distracting me as I'm going to have no where to live in a few weeks and I have no idea what to do.
the-cari-moose chapter 73 . 9/9
Wow this one was long. BUT OH MY GOSH YESS THEY'RE ALL ABOUT TO MEET!
the-cari-moose chapter 72 . 9/9
Nooo only four chapters to go..
the-cari-moose chapter 71 . 9/9
Yay! Harry found the horcrux and all the members of the prophecy are going to come together soon!
the-cari-moose chapter 70 . 9/9
The DA will be interesting if that happens this year, but would it be run by Adrian or by Harry? Or perhaps not at all? I imagine a great divide will come to occur when Umbridge comes and starts proclaiming to the class of Dumbledore's lies. Adrian will become maddened and Harry probably won't say anything, then again he might - he may also call her out on her illegal use of blood quills.
the-cari-moose chapter 69 . 9/9
THE ONE WHO SEES! THAT'S EVELYN! IT'S GINNY AND EVELYN IN THE PROPHECY!
7,986 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »