Reviews for Family Bonds
MistressSnape77 chapter 76 . 9h
Oh please, please tell me you plan to write more. This fic is absolutely amazing.
Lillibet2326 chapter 76 . 1/17
I have absolutely loved your story thus far. It has kept be rivetted all the way through, marveling at how you have built up this AU, the directions you've taken the characters in ... just the whole lot has been a wonderful joy to read. I do hope, given it has been so long since being updated, that eventually the Muse, and real life, will allow you to finish this wonderful story. Regardless, I just wanted to say ... thank you so much for writing such an enjoyable and enthralling story.
louna chapter 76 . 1/15
I love your story. It's the fourth time I read it.
If you want continue, I will love read it.
PEACHESandBUNNY 17 chapter 76 . 1/9
I have love reading your story. I hope that you will update again soon because I can’t wait to see where you will take this story from here
Cheraya chapter 76 . 1/9
Hy!

I'm French reader girl and this story is currently one of the BEST stories I have ever read about the Potter twins!
I had already sent a message to the author... But it's abandoned? An other author can't to continue her ?
It's really Shame ! I want to cry... Even Vanipraveen another author has stopped writing...
Isn't there another author who goes through there to continue the story of the two writers ?

Or a place on to post a message with the story(ies) so that another author who feels capable can continue it?

Thanks anyway for the good time to read this story ... although I came out frustrated
Amedee Darveau chapter 68 . 1/8
J'ai adorer ce chaptre merci
Jayx0528 chapter 22 . 12/20/2021
Im sure this would have been a great story but I personally just cant finish it. You had harry and severus hide themselves and at this point i feel like im reading the actual harry potter books from someone elses point of view. Harry literally follows his brother everywhere to find out what he is doing and doesnt do anything about it. Like he doesnt want his brother to get hurt but all he does at this point is stand on the sidelines and it makes me scroll down in the chapters to see if anything exciting is going to happen at any point.
sunkiss2432 chapter 76 . 12/16/2021
This is by far the best story I’ve EVER read on ANY fan fiction site! I can’t put it down! I love how you write the story line and how you portray the characters, everything! I know it’s been a while since an update has been posted, but I will patiently wait for an update, if or when, you post one. Love of love from a very happy reader! You should be very proud of yourself for this masterpiece! Even if there is never an update, I will continue to come back to it and read it over again and again, bc it’s that good!
Ryoko97 chapter 76 . 12/16/2021
I absolutely adore your story and have read it more than once, I know motivation and inspiration can be difficult to find, but I would love for you to continue writing this story.
JustAddCats chapter 76 . 11/28/2021
This story is really lovely. I come back and re-read it sometimes because I really enjoy the relationship between Harry and Severus - it's one of the only stories I've found that has Severus believably reforming himself.

If your muse ever wandered back and you wrote more of this, I would be overjoyed. :)
Guest chapter 76 . 11/19/2021
Please, next continue, please..
neviboo0713 chapter 73 . 11/14/2021
I dont know if you still recieve comments or even how old this post is i found this story last year and i love it im in love with it almost maybe more than the cannon story i adore Ginny as youve written her and as Snape was always my favorite character you've done things with him i wished we coukd have seen before ive read this story so many time and oh how I wish it was completed just wanted you to know where ever you are that at least this one girl loves your story I even read it to my daughter shes young i leave out some scary bits but she loves it too!
AnamT chapter 76 . 11/11/2021
I'm like this story
e10620ac chapter 76 . 11/1/2021
mooooooooooooooooooore nooooooooooooooooooooooooooow plzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 76 . 10/30/2021
Reread this after a few years and it’s still as good as it was then. So just wanted to say that I am still hoping that your muse will return at some point! Would love to see Sev’s and Evy’s relationship develop, Harry’s hunt for Horcruxes, what’s happening with Orbein, etc.
8,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »