Reviews for Family Bonds
Lynx chapter 76 . 11h
Hey! Old reader here lol, I just wanted to say that if you ever decide to continue this story, there are pretty much thousands of people out there that would be just as excited to keep reading as we were back on the time of weekly updates haha. I guess what I’m trying to say is - don’t ever doubt that a ton of people still love this story and your writing, cause we’d love to have you back
laumar chapter 76 . 7/18
Por favor, te ruego que termines esta historia, es preciosa, amena, divertida e intrigante, te lo ruego: Terminala. Un abrazo de una española enganchada a tu historia.
What a mindblowingly amazing Story! Thank you so much for all that you have written till now.
I would be eternally grateful for an Update! :)) But It die unfortunately seem like you've give up the story? :/
Vanipraveen chapter 1 . 7/17
Hi, awesome story. I keep rereading it again and again. Please update when possible. Awesome all the way.
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 7/5
Low this! Hope you update someday!
Please update chapter 76 . 7/5
Hi, just finished reading again. It's still a great fanfic and i still have hope that you'll finish it. So looking forward when everyone realises that Harry's the boy who lived. Reading other reviews and suggestions, a mix of some of those created an idea in my mind:

Voldemort manages to lure Adrian to the Ministry somehow, Harry comes in to save him and duels with Voldy, during which Dumbledore arrives as well and maybe almost everyone is there to watch what's going on with surprises from the Potters, while his made up family just worries and ready to help out or just fighting the Death Eaters. In the end he pulls up the same shield he did while an infant to save himself and Adrian. The family recognises that and boom, now everyone knows he's the boy who lived. Maybe also gets seriously injured in the process thus making everyone realise just how badly they treated him when he refuses their help. Except Sirius and Remus who also got accepted in the small family or maybe not that tight but close enough.

I really do hope that one day you finish this story. Till then good luck with life!
Will Harry and co. prank Umbridge? And if so, how badly? Because I seriously can't see them not venting on one of the people making their lives miserable, and just plain harder than they should.
Poussy chapter 76 . 7/3
Hello,

I read your story for the second time even if the first time it was the translation for the begining.

I hope you write this story to the end because I love it... Sometimes, I'm glad I have my harraps EnglishFrench and google but I managed to go trough your all story and I don't want to stop. I want to read more and more about your story and discover how they would find that Harry is the boy-who-lived and how is twin brother will react at that news.

I hope this rewiew may find you in good health and ready to publish the next chapter and write others.

See you soon
Zurver chapter 1 . 6/29
For once, please let Harry take some credits of his heroic actions. Let him be selfish for a minute, I can’t imagine doing everything of those and my already famous brother takes all the credits
Behindthescences92 chapter 3 . 6/29
I LIKE THIS !
FUCK this
I've already cried at least 5 times since starting this and I'm only on chapter 10! They aren't even particularly sad? It's just Harry calling Snape Dad and the fluff and oh god I'm tearing up again fuck you I show you the tears down my face if that were possible I'm loving this I'm going to continue reading and crying from the fluff
Good day OP, good day
Good
Naty Arisa chapter 76 . 6/19
Quiero más.
I’ll say it again, Ginny and the sisterhood bullshit is the stupidest thing ever. This is a Harry Potter fic not Ginny Weasley
The worst part of this fic is the time you wasted talking about ginny. No one cares about her or her story
8,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »