Reviews for Family Bonds
femslashlvr chapter 76 . 11h
I love this story! I'm sure there are extenuating circumstances but I hope one day soon you will continue it!
Guest chapter 76 . 13h
This was a great story. I hope you will update soon and I look forward to what happens next.
Rosenna99 chapter 76 . 16h
love the story... plz update! chapter 76 . 10/19
Will you continue your story?
chorch chapter 76 . 10/17
good story its alive?
battle manga chapter 76 . 10/16
Awww that was so cute. Since u wrote you need some inspjration i propose a dulle between adran and harry after one to many detantions and umbridge really likeing that.
Please please finish this story. It's my favourite one to read.
big glee famanic chapter 76 . 10/8
I've been reading this for the past four days on my free time and might I tell you I don't regret a thing. This fanfic is so well written and I can't wait for an update. Please continue this fanfiction you wonderful human you.
FanfictionIsMyFavouriteDrug chapter 76 . 10/7
I am in love with this story!
tlw13 chapter 1 . 10/5
I came across this story again while looking for Severus and Harry fics. This is one of my all-time favorite Harry Potter fics. I was sad to see it abandoned (or maybe it's just on a really long hiatus?), but rereading it again was still so enjoyable. I'm glad I stumbled across it again.
Cassy chapter 1 . 10/4
Ojalá continúes la historia no la dejes abandonada
Kedar S Barve chapter 75 . 9/29
This fan fiction is quite thrilling , keeps you on the edge of your seat to read further. You feel like asking when does Harry reveal his true identity ? It's not that Harry wants a secret identity , he is unsure of his accidental golden shield spell which defeated Voldermort & the character definitely does not want to be manipulated by Dumbeldore .Author your writing is great , keep going !
txstwstr chapter 1 . 9/27
Have you abandoned this story, or will it be completed. if so when?
I just wanted to say that I love this fanfic. I hope you finish it even though it's been ages.
Eva chapter 76 . 9/20