Reviews for Silver Violins
TheEpitomeOfBibliophile chapter 10 . 2/4
No collection of one shots! No! Non! Nien! (That was French and German, by the way). Continue this story! It's potential is like, somewhere WAYYYYYYY up there and I don't want you to just give up!
You've got readers, followers, favorites, and reviewers and we all want YOU to continue this story! So it's your job as a storyteller and writer to give us ONE. AMAZING. JEM/OC FANFIC!
(C'mon at least give us one kiss?)
Hope that wasn't an awful pep talk! If it was, here's my point: continue this!
TheEpitomeOfBibliophile chapter 9 . 2/4
Yay! Jem/OC! (My personal favorite kind of TID fanfic)
Yup, that's right: you haven't updated in 3 years and I'm still reading your story!
It's amzing, with only the occasional grammar mistake, and I think that (when you receive this review) you should continue this fanfic! I love reading it, Helena is a well-rounded character who, despite the fact that she does not have any explicitly said flaws, does not at all come off Mary-Sue-ish! So great job! (My OC in my own Jem/OC fanfic is struggling to not be a Mary-Sue. Oops.)
I hope that this will re-inspire you to continue this! I will totally be your avid reader and fan I don't care just write more!
Please?
Enna Forever Burning chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
I can't yell at you! This was amazing! Truly spectacular. Keep writing!
Enna Forever Burning chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Hello! I have just finished reading Clockwork Prince and I recently become fascinated with Jem! I love you character's personality. I want yo uto update SO SO SO bad. PLEASE. Pretty please with... hmm...A chcocolate cupcake with buttercream frosting on top?
Anime-GaGa chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Ohh, is she about to get through Jem's secret?

Hopefully so. It's kind of good, you're let it slow...the development of everything between the characters.

I wonder...is this a JemxOC or WillxOC? And does Tessa appear in this story at all? They are fifteen now if I'm correct?

The chapter is good, though I'm kind of missing some details. Like Helena's feelings or the ones from the boys...and it was funny, the little scene between her and Jessamine. Obviously they don't like each other. :D

Please update soon!

Anime-GaGa
Anime-GaGa chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Okay, I know how bugging it is to don't get reviews so I will drop here and then some.

About your story, it's quite good and I think it will let up to something big. What I like most is you didn't make the characters out of character you know. Especially Will and Jessamine, the two bickering...it was really just the same and it's the small things that makes a story good. So keep on like this, I'm waiting for a little romance between Jem and Helena. But they are still a little bit young aren't they.

An advice, you probably should write out more about her feelings for example when her mother died. Details are missing a little, but this can get worked out.

Also I would like it if the chapters are longer. I know I hate to make it long as well because it takes longer to update, but then those chapters are the best. Try it-

Well, this is all from my side. I will stick around this story and wait for the next chapters so please update sooon!
Zayren Heart chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Pretty interesting so far, although I do wish that the chapters were longer. Keep up the good work!

-ZH
jpendragon chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I love the little parts that you could really just glance over but express Will and Jem's parabatainess, I'm excited for more because I think this could get intense.
Jaz Higgs chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I've just read all of it :) I loved it! The humour was great, maybe you should put more of Helena's character in? How she speaks and moves...that brings a story to life :) I really liked this, well done! :)
MikiMoke chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Nice job can't wait for more :D
Marie Annette chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Write the next chapter soon - I'm really enjoying it. There's hardly any Cassie Clare OC Fiction out there.
sarcasmwithasmile chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
well in my opinion your trying has payed off! i love it! so pleaz update soon! pretty pleaz w/ jem on top?:D
AryaTindomiel chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Sounds pretty interesting, will Tessa be appearing?
Fannatix101 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I like it, I realy do! I Helena&james them William&Tessa THAT WOULD BE AWESOME cept that, when will Tessa come in?
Shadowgirl1875 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
great chapter had more detail then the last but you know what you should definantly keep righting more!