Reviews for Someday
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 1 . 6/18
one word. Wow.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 5/14
Can you please continue this?! Rocky has to tell CeCe at some point! And does CeCe like "like like" Rocky?! I mean what's up with all the kissing?! :) ;) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) ;)
- Munro McLaren
Email if you get the chance! :)
ScissorLuv-98 chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Please continue this story, for the sake of your fans, let us not faint into oblivion.
phoenixfeuer32 chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Omigod thank you, so much I've been looking through rece fics all night and this is the best one I've seen, aside from your zendella fic they kind of tie. But thus us a fantastic story, I like the plot and the way it's going please update soon, I can't wait to see what's next.
Your Power Is Limitless chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Holy FUCK this is amazing! I couldn't stop reading all night and all day! I know how this feels (emotionally) to be in love with someone that you're not supposed to be. At least Rocky is getting somewhere! I'm definitely gonna check out your other work so expect to see more reviews from me!
Harem Master123 chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
I hope you update this soon
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
*Tears up* Oh my god you updated! Like I was totally stalking this story then i turn away for kik a sec and you update. I'm just so happy!
Kennedy chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Hey, so I'm loving this story and I've been reading it since it first came out. I just wanna say that please update this story. I mean atleast do it for your readers, followers, and people who leave good comments on this story. Like this one. Can you atleast update 2-3 times a month. I understand if you can't update all the time, but readers really crave for this story. I crave for this story so please. Can you atleast update by tomorrow or today. After all, you haven't updated since January. Just please update.
Omfg chapter 11 . 4/16/2015
This is incredible! You're s really good writer
Super2021 chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
This is a really good story. I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Were the footballers names meant to be like the names of the girls in Glee?
troy1234 chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
Great new chapter please keep updating it's such a great story
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
Love it
plldlv chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Very good chapter yes yes very good :P
rece chapter 11 . 1/12/2015