Reviews for Someday
Your Power Is Limitless chapter 11 . 6h
Holy FUCK this is amazing! I couldn't stop reading all night and all day! I know how this feels (emotionally) to be in love with someone that you're not supposed to be. At least Rocky is getting somewhere! I'm definitely gonna check out your other work so expect to see more reviews from me!
Harem Master123 chapter 11 . 8/12
I hope you update this soon
*Tears up* Oh my god you updated! Like I was totally stalking this story then i turn away for kik a sec and you update. I'm just so happy!
Kennedy chapter 11 . 5/4
Hey, so I'm loving this story and I've been reading it since it first came out. I just wanna say that please update this story. I mean atleast do it for your readers, followers, and people who leave good comments on this story. Like this one. Can you atleast update 2-3 times a month. I understand if you can't update all the time, but readers really crave for this story. I crave for this story so please. Can you atleast update by tomorrow or today. After all, you haven't updated since January. Just please update.
Omfg chapter 11 . 4/16
This is incredible! You're s really good writer
Super2021 chapter 11 . 3/17
This is a really good story. I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
Were the footballers names meant to be like the names of the girls in Glee?
troy1234 chapter 11 . 1/14
Great new chapter please keep updating it's such a great story
Love it
plldlv chapter 11 . 1/12
Very good chapter yes yes very good :P
rece chapter 11 . 1/12
MY FREAKING GOD THIS IS AWESOMENESSSSS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT ANY MORE! OKAY.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Please update i love this story
Son Of A Banana chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Guest, or guests, even though I highly suspect this is all from the same person, I promise, this story will not go unfinished, no matter WHAT happens. I love Bella and Zendaya more than I can express right now, it's just slightly hard to see them growing up and moving on from eachother since they're not co-stars anymore. But this story started with Shake It Up, and it will end with Shake It Up, this, I promise to all you guys who have been reading through the years.

- XxSonXXofXXaXBananaXx
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Please continue. this story is too good to leave unfinished
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Please update this story is too good to leave unfinished