Reviews for Noble and Most Ancient
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 30 . 5/10/2013
As far as I know, her name is actually "Isla" (pronounced the same as Isle but with an 'a' at the end) rather than "Ilsa".

Anyway, that's the only thing I've felt the need to point out in 30 chapters which is really good, especially if you don't use a beta. I'm quite surprised I haven't read this before actually! The Blacks are always interesting to read about, especially the way you write them: they're so messed up. It's nice to see some background for the minor characters as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
great
Guest chapter 121 . 7/19/2012
after 121 chapters i have to review I LOVE these fics! the most noble and ancient house of black is fabulous quite frankly i love it,if i ever posted here id put my username but i forget it (my bad) but siriusly (lol) i love it its engaging and are doing a fab much lovelovelove 3
Mia-Zeklos chapter 121 . 7/19/2012
I really like how you described Andromeda. We don't get much of her in the books, so it's always nice to see someone's point of view of her.
Mia-Zeklos chapter 73 . 7/19/2012
I have to admit that I almost cried at this one now that I reread it again. Since I've been this kind of treatment too, I somehow feel so sorry for Narcissa being raised like that...
obsessivegirl73 chapter 121 . 7/3/2012
Interesting incorporation of the prompt there. Poor Andi. :P though I suppose it is her own fault, in a way. And of course Cissy is that sad. Nice job, looking forward to more! :D
Couture Girl chapter 121 . 7/3/2012
Ooh loved it! This take on how Bella left with Voldemort and how Andy escaped-leaving poor Cissy alone! NO! It was good :D

Much love!

C.G.
Inkfire chapter 121 . 7/3/2012
This was pretty well done, I like the contrast between the sisters!
RoyalJamboree chapter 120 . 7/2/2012
Ahh, this is deep. I usually read happy reunion fics about these two but I enjoy this dirty and more real take on what would go on in Narcissa's mind. You captured this part of her beautifully in such a small amount of words.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 120 . 7/2/2012
Okay, I'm making an attempt (again) to actually be reading and reviewing stuff. Hoooooopefully it'll work this time. I'm doubtful that it will. :P but oh well. What do you think of the new format by the way?
Awesome job, as always. I love your incorporation of prompts and characterization. Looking forward to more! :D
Guest chapter 120 . 7/2/2012
I like the way Narcissa seems so arrogantly confident, and yet Andromeda remains her weakness and the one thing she really cannot confront. Very interesting.
Couture Girl chapter 120 . 7/1/2012
You know what's weird, that lately I have been thinking what Narcissa would do if she ever saw Andy after Voldemort's fall and this exactly how I picture it! I wonder what Andy would do if she saw Cissy? Hmm. You kept Naricissa in my mind very in character-she's almost afraid of her sister. Which makes it even more enticing. Great job!

Much love!

C.G.
bathtubblogger chapter 119 . 6/23/2012
gahhh *foams at the mouth*

Sorry, I just had a little Bella/Rod fan-girl moment there.

Ahem. Hello, Gamma. Anyways, I really liked this. It's super short. And I wish there was more. But it's all very good.

I love the title-I'll have to add 'littoral' to my vocab list ;)

Oh Roddy, dear. You are somehow so pathetic and yet I still seem to feel like 12 tons of pity for you, guy. :( Bella's great here, although like Rodolphus I can't really figure her out. Is she indifferent, accepting, silently despising...? Anyways, I liked your writing style-very simple, but you got the characterization across well. Beautiful job, as always, dear. :)

Oh, and this isn't really the place to do this, but oh well. I enjoyed your little reference to my writing in the "I like you because" thread, and I promise, I shall have some drabbles for you by the end of the month. ;)

Excited to have you in the writing block camp!
Flower in the River chapter 119 . 6/23/2012
These are just stunning. Completely and totally stunning-they've left me speechless.

You have such an amazing talent, forcing so much emotion and character in so few words. This has got to be one of my all time favorite fanfictions.
Inkfire chapter 119 . 6/23/2012
I really like the way you pictured the two of them hereā€¦