Reviews for Edge of the Shadows
CuteFishy chapter 11 . 3/23
I love this story so much! I've been rereading the Alex Rider series and my favorite ffs and I have to say that yours is one of my absolute favs! I especially love how you portray Alex - he makes mistakes and isn't invincible. I also really like L-unit and your insights into other characters. The plot's also original and unique! Even though I am saddened to know that we'll probably never know how all this is going to end. Thanks so much for sharing!
Spidergirl99 chapter 10 . 12/15/2018
This story was good but I think you're being a little sexist here. You've shown the girls as being snobby little bitches who cry because of a scraped knee. I am telling you all girls are NOT like that.
Riderkitty chapter 11 . 7/31/2018
I'm so embarrassed because I've read this sooooooo many times. I really love this story and though it's been 5 years, I hope it gets continued. I really really love it and the writing is fantastic. My favorite character is Alex(of course) and Pelican.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2018
Not updating this is a cruel and unusual punishment. UPDATE PLZZZ
horsegirlfangirl chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
Oh man, I can't wait to see what happens next?! Are we going to find out about Pelicans past? Ahhhh hope you update soon! Can't wait!
uwishuwerecool chapter 11 . 3/18/2017
more?
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
You simply have to continue! You killed Frog and Mongoose, disappeared Tom and the other kids, you have a traitor Scorpia agent... please! Please! Pleaseeee!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/2/2017
Amazing u can't just end there!
dorfchaosgenie chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
That is bloody brilliant! Please continue sometime :) I want to know who the spy is
Yamatta chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
This is great! I hope you update soon, curious to hear what happens next and how all the pieces fit together.
Tammiechan chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
Oh Ma GODDDDDDDDDDD. PLEASE UPDATE! WHY DOES PELICAN EVEN RECOGNISE THIS MAN?! I LOVE THIS STORY!
cbluna chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
Are you continuing this?
Bubblekins1010 chapter 11 . 2/7/2015
Hmmmm... Who is this mysterious assassin? And what is the plan? Will Tom and the others make it out alive? How long will it take to enact their plan? Will they ever find any closure? Will this story ever update again?!
I have all of these questions and more about this utterly AMAZING story! I read it all in one day! It's that amazing! This is perhaps one of the most amazing AR stories I have ever seen! I hope you come back around to it soon!
-Bubblekins1010
Skendo chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Ooh! Really good :) Definitely can't wait for the update :) Loving this so much!
Speaking.Of.Diamonds chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Please, please don't forget about this story, I need to know what happens!