Reviews for Who really killed JFK?
SuperSupaFreak chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
You disgust me how could u joke about something like this it's disgusting the CIA and the FBI were part of his death if u read JFK and the unspeakable you would see tht this is true u also need to watch JFK the movie but u no what really disgusts me is how the government has taken away our rite to no the truth and u, oh people like u who make up stories well ya no wht I'm 13 and I no a lot more about his assassination than most people
Emerika chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Oh wow. I have a report due on JFK tomorrow, so i decidede, eh, I'll type it in, see if I get soe inspiration...

This was hysterical!

Great job! This makes my "the CIA killed Kennedy" theory so boring now!

Emmy
Mage of Dragons chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
hahahhahahahaha
I Am A Sly Slytherin1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
this would be more interesting if i knew who duke rogers was.
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
this is me, but i forgot to put this in in my other review- its a poem.
Sullen Kitten chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
HAHAHAAAAAA!c (creepy acualy, but HAHHAAAA!) I need ideas for my "evil killer farm animals". can you help me? email ideas to me at , with the RE as "Poem"
Escape Velocity chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
Hahahahahahaha! You should give THIS one to Mrs McD, you'd probably get an A in insanity!

This is so funny...I'd better go stock up on my Energizers...
shadow11 chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
OMG that is like that funnist thing i have ever read! I am waiting for the Energizer(sp?) bunny Kill Kennedy one that should be even better! thanks for the laugh before i sleep...hehehe Ouch now my side hurts!
Mandi-girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
LMAO! This is funny, and oh-so-true. The truth is revealed, Duke Roger killed JFK! I live in Texas, so can you please turn the Duke in and I'll handle the execution... j/k. He's already dead, tho I'd like to kill him again. Good theory, I couldn't stop laughing.
Shadowspeaker chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
*eyes widen* Ooooooh, that was cool. Kind of funny, kind of creepy. I like it.
Eaiva le Fay chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
omg, where... HOW did you come up with this? lol, this was cute... And, hey, it could happen. Makes me wonder what did happen to JFK, though. Keep up the good work!

Peace,

Moi
Escape Velocity chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Hahahahahahahaha! This is hilarious, and it's written as if you seriously think it's true (it's rubbish, of course- JFK is working in a McDonald's in Tel Aviv). I love this! It all fits in so well!