Reviews for The Most Important Thing
ABVM chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Totally loved this.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was very cute. I thought that the characters were written very faithfully to the originals and the whole story was superb
catherinedoncaster1995 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awwwwwww:)
Kohimoana chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ngggaaaawww...talk about *swoon, sigh be still my heart!* that was soooo deliciously romantic arthur is sooo the MAN" thankyou so much for a wonderful oneshot that really was stunning!:)
zoe alice chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh, who needs history. I feel all sweet and lovely inside.
ninjamole89 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Ah Fantastic piece! I can imagine the flurry of blurry scenes in the hall as they twirl and spin around, the rhythm of the music, the warmness of the celebration and most importantly, the warm fuzzy fluffy love of gwen and arthur! Wee~~!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awww...that's sweet! Would love to see them dance in the show...
LittleMissBrit chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Aw, so cute...:)
Cajast chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Thanks for the thanks. D I didn't really have to do much, though. Your grammar is pretty spot on 99% of the time.

I MISS BALLROOM. I'm seriously considering going to a place that offers me one free lesson just because I can. And because dancing alone in my room isn't nearly as much fun. (

Right, the fic. You already know how much I adore it. It is darling and fluffy and so sweet. And very how true to how waltzing feels the first time. (Except Gwen didn't have to wear a blindfold. And she got a declaration of love from the Once and Future King at the end. Lucky duck.) SEND ME MOAR FIC
xx.reading-stories chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is simply stunning! )
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Glorious! I've always fantasised about them dancing together!
WhoNewbie chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This was beyond lovely! It was such a sweet way of presenting their first moments as husband and wife and I could totally picture the who scene. I think you have their personalites down well too. Thank you for sharing!
captainwest chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
COOL
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This was lovely! The show really cheated us on the reuinion of Artur & Gwen, but this fic helps to make up for that! You are a very good writer.
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
that's really sweet. I personally cannot dance so I'd have definetely screwed up if I was Gwen :)