Reviews for Lassiter And The Valentine
ms.y.Peach chapter 1 . 9/26
So sweet. Thank you.
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Such a great story! Please keep writing them. Each one is unique and fabulous.
iknowuknow chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
PatchworkDK chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Nonsensical canon relationship error.

Apply fanfic?

Lovely little "patch" you wrote here.
Gwynevere1 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Delightful and charming! I know "confined in a tight space" is a cliche, but the sheer absurdity of it makes it perfect for 'Psych'! I can completely imagine something like this happening in the series. (Well, I can also imagine it happening to Shawn and Gus, but that's an entirely different category of fanfic.) I also love that your crime boss is named Lawson-which really does explain why she didn't just kill them: her purpose wasn't to commit crime but to get Carlton and Jules together! There's a balance of humor and warmth in this story, just like there always should be with Carlton/Jules.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loafer, when I saw your name on the archive, I actually jumped a little in my seat! Another great story! And I haven't even finished yet!
hfce chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Wow hot hot hot! :)
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
What a great ending. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Now, will there be further Lassiet fics? 'Cause I needs 'em. :D
Lawson227 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
That was charming and lovely and sweet and a bunch of other wonderful stuff.

"Hell no. I write you off at 92, buster. When I'm 80 I'm moving to Boca and taking up with an illegal alien caretaker at the nursing home."

Lassiter laughed. "That's fair. But you know he'll only want you for your citizenship."

This is just what made it perfect- the humor & warmth. That's what makes them so fun as a pair, whether as partners and friends or in our perfect little world 'round these parts- more.

Thank you for acquiescing to my nudges so nicely. I'll be good now.
Dr. Monster chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
There really needs to be a chapter 3!
hfce chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
That was hot!
gracedonahue chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Woww! I went from a total Shules fan to a sucker for Lassiet. Still a Shules fan but, god, I wish there were more Lassiet because I'm offically addicted. This is really great, any possible chance there's gonna be a 3rd chapter?

TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Very nice. Loved the tease lead-in in particular, you naughty imp. :) Can't wait for more.
Lawson227 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012

I'll happily be the villain of this piece.

Although if anyone's a villain it's you for that eeeeeeevil beginning. I mean, really, really EVIL.

But yay Carlton for taking advantage of the situation!

And Shawn, Shawn, Shawn... the PETTING ZOO?

In all seriousness, too, I really loved how matter-of-fact you had Juliet be in her confession that she knows Shawn's not a psychic. And you write Carlton/Juliet chemistry completely off the charts.

Now... I can't wait for Chapter 3.
Inkcapacitated chapter 1 . 1/9/2012

Everything hurts.

This is lovely, and painful, and well-written as always, and I loved the tie-clip and, as usual, your oh-so-sweet and canon Jules.

But I think anyone who obsesses over Lassiter enough to write him all the time gives him a propensity towards baking. I know I do.