Reviews for Santa Jareth
LovelyAmberLight chapter 1 . 2/20
That was a fun little story.
Arciere chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This made me smile so much... thank you! A very cute Christmas story with wonderful Sarah-doesn't-buy-Jareth's-Crap mixed with Smug-Goblin-King-with-innuendo.

Wonderful,
-Arciere
janeitesarah chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Surely you are planning to write more? I'm sure there are several more Christmases in which Jareth can get his wishes granted... and I'm sure they are pretty exceptional wishes!
themsmine chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Just as delightful the second time around!

"What are you, like thirty?" "You're never too old for Christmas." Sarah muttered angrily... - hahahaha! I literally laughed out loud.

Awww - yay for holiday fluff!
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
What an a/n "...if you fancy". If. If... please!

This was fun and squee-able and made me smile and wistful all at the same time. Good handling of a potentially sticky situation - Sarah and Jareth meet up in public, in front of Toby.

PLUS - Santa Jareth now comes with beard!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Love love love love LOVE! J'aime votre histoire! That means that I love your story! Read it three times so far!
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Adorable!

I think Sarah must be mental, passing up on that offer...;D

'tis the season to be jolly...
silfursvik chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
lol! that's an awesome scene to picture, Sarah sitting on Santa Jareth's lap. wonderful story! that last line, i agree with Sarah completely. this is a very cute story, i loved it!
Padakin chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I love this. It's adorable in every way.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I cannot get the image of "Santa Jareth" out of my head.

Even though it is no longer Christmas, I still quite enjoyed this festive little piece, especially Jareth's lie about never being kissed under the mistletoe in order to get Sarah to feel bad and start kissing him. Hee hee! That was great. Thanks!
Jane Owen chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I liked this Jareth. He came off as less dark and more of a trickster, yet not a pushover where Sarah was concerned. Definitely a good combination. And a lovely late Christmas gift :-D. Thanks for sharing!
Nicole chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was really cute thanks for the post. I love naughty Jareth and no mater what she says Sarah does too.
Dopplelicious chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was amazingly different! Nice tie-in with the original story and I bet a lot of girls swooned over Santa Jareth :)
cu-kid chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was a great story for the holiday season! Cute and sweet and funny. I absolutely loved Jareth's dialogue in this - not just a particular part, but literally ALL of his dialogue! And the bit where Sarah thinks about him being alone and without family or friends brought a touch of melancholy at just the right moment (until that devious Goblin King ruined it, lol). I liked the idea, too, of Jareth's dressing up to play Santa and handing out crystals to the kids - just thinking of all the mayhem that could ensue makes me giggle :)

Another wonderful read from you! Love it!
andromeda31 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012