Reviews for Saudade
Orion Heartling chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh wow..O_O Suspenseful to the max!
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Complete the story!
bunny angel chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
i am so sad that this was not continued. the premise is utterly interesting, and the characters ic.

here's hoping.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Haha - Well Naru shouldn't be shocked. Even if Mai is oblivious to things, she is extraordinarily great when it comes to people.
GhostiesandGhoulies chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Fantastic so far, I really hope you decide to continue! I've been waiting for someone to write about Aokigahara for quite awhile; actually considering it myself. Thank you for writing this!
Ellabellaboo124 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Good story! Please update! :)
drimh chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Jeebus-you have exceptional writing talent! I absolutely love the pacing, and the description is amazing as well. Update soon!
Milia chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
This is one of the stories that I felt nailed it completely with its witty, entertaining, and hit-on-the-spot dialogue. Even though each chapter isn't that long but I am really entertained by each lines from Naru and Mai - the dialogue composition is truly genius. Plus the case is pretty intriguing - especially with the Lotus Eater motif in it. Thank you for writing it, I'm dying to read the next chapter!
Ariana Taniyama chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
You did a wonderful job on this chapter. To me their characters seemed to fit very, very well. The conversation about the client, niceness and Mai's ability to read Naru's mind flowed very well and seemed to show a little more maturity on Mai's part than we see in the manga and anime. So now I'm wondering even more about the 5 year thing. Can't wait to see where we go next.
Ariana Taniyama chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
So I'm not certain if the woman in this chapter and the woman in the first are the same person. At first I thought they were, but it seems unlikely that SPR is still working on a case from 5 years previously.

I really liked how you portrayed Naru, Mai and the woman in the hospital. Mai and Naru's interaction was really well done. I'm very interested in seeing how this story goes.
Ariana Taniyama chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Very interesting start to the story. The shadows and the voices were very well portrayed. And I really like how the last two lines lead you into the rest of the story.
archangelBBQ chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This story is so awesome! So amazing! I'm so excited to see where it goes!

The banter between Mai and Naru is wonderful, just so.. perfect. Friendly and distant and playful and mocking all at once. These two are really perfect together.

And I am so excited about the plot! How mysterious... will this girl ever remember? Will they have to go into the Jukai themselves? The scene with her (in chap. 2) was so excellently written. I loved how you revealed it at the end. :) It's like OOOoohhh no way! What a shocker!

Yay! thanks for writing! Give us another chapter when you can!

cheers!

a_bbq
Malindorie chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I like the way we're thrown into the story without really knowing what's going on. It makes it interesting and mysterious. And the atmosphere in the first chapter was awesome, btw.
Tbonechick2011 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Hahaha! This was great! I love the dialouge between Naru and Mai! It was cute! Once again, lovely chapter!

Love,

Jazzy
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
they are like a real marriege couple, that's for sure. i wonder what he'll do with his mother. ;-P

Mai really know how to tease him now, pay time!

MAIxNARU forever!