Reviews for The Demon's Advocate
pheobep3 chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Not just any bug It means cockroach,and so far I am loving your story
Shadow Cat17 chapter 15 . 8/29/2009
I really enjoyed this!
creativesm75 chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
cool
Fed up with this crap chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
Good story, I remember this one from another site many moons ago and it was one of my favs so I'm glad I found it again. Sorry but I don't review often but I love it.
SaulaLove chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
good
littlehollyleaf chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
Hey. I came across your stories while looking specifically for some Phoebe/Cole, and I have to admit, when I first stared reading this series I was a little put off by how AU it was. I'm not usually interested in AU stories and I like the later Charmed series plots with Wyatt and Chris, so I didn't really expect to get into yours very much... however, I think your writing is excellant, so I kept reading, and as I did I found myself completely enchanted.

This one (Demon's Advocate) was very engaging and very possibly one of the best Charmed fanfictions I have ever read, I really enjoyed it. You managed to get a great balance between the overall storyline (the trial) and the various subplots (some of which I particularly enjoied- the family's interaction with Ben, Cole adjusting to fatherhood and Leo experiencing Piper's pregnacy- an fantastic idea!).

So, thank you very much for a great story. I will read the rest of the series with interest. (I am, in fact, shortly moving on to So Mote It Be, but I felt I needed to write something in a review now before I forgot- I'm a bit of a scatterbrain!)
Tzarista chapter 15 . 5/15/2004
good story
anonymous chapter 15 . 1/2/2004
Loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it! That was the BEST story I've ever read! Keep it up!
Ivy chapter 15 . 8/5/2003
I really liked this story! Elves and Trolls and a chance for Cole to be a lawyer again!
Charmedchic72 chapter 15 . 12/14/2002
Aww...i loved the ending...it was awesome.

~Sammi~
Charmedchic72 chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
This was a totally awesome chapter & it was really realistic.

~Sammi~
gemini UK chapter 15 . 7/30/2002
I hope thats not the last we see of Sarsour, he's an interesting character in his own right but we can also learn much of Coles early life through his exchanges with his old friend.

Thanks for a wonderful story, very innovative and told with great warmth and understanding of the characters.I am so glad to hear you intend to carry on the tale.
Kelara chapter 15 . 7/27/2002
I really enjoyed reading this story! Thank you very much for writing and posting it! :-)
writelikeademon chapter 15 . 7/26/2002
I am so happy! You are just so good, and I loved this story and Who's Power Is It, Anyway? I cannot wait!
Charming Tia chapter 15 . 7/26/2002
Now why am I not surprised that Sarsour was found 'not guilty'? How could any jury not let him go when Cole did such a good job? You interject humor into your stories perfectly.

Thank you so much for this story, and I look forward to the next installment. I really hope we get to see Sarsour and his family in the future...