Reviews for Chain Letters
Scheherazade Bet chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Still a really cool story! And be assured I intend to continue poking at you for an ending. :)
Just Another Violent Femme chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Thank you, Scheherazade Bet -this thing only aspires to the raw/funny/smart edges of The Passion According to Angela - BTW, NYT had great review of new novel on Andrei Tarkovsky / movies - Passions, 03/04/12. The whole set makes for a great companion piece to TPATA

. ?scp1&sqTarkovsky&stcse

Use of all the commas is strictly feeble work-around on the html presentation limits, for me, as ff site's page controls (like probably every other web page reader's), compressing a sequence of spaces to a single space; so just an attempt for some control on stylistic emphasis on the pages, using printable characters instead of spaces around words -wondering though, is there a cleaner control/work-around for inserting additional spacing in text line?)
Scheherazade Bet chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I'm liking the mysterious, almost abstract quality of this work. Wish had some way to allow visual imagery because it would be so cool to be able to see all of the different handwriting, note papers, doodles in the margins, etc. - sort of like in the "Griffin and Sabine" books. And the Emily Dickinson - squee! And the Angela/Brian interaction - double squee!

One question: some of the punctuation seems odd, is there a purpose I'm missing w/ all the commas?
JoiForber chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Sweet! This is really good. I could see this actually taking place and hear Angela's voice narrating. AND I love your pen name.