Reviews for Improbable
BloodLily16 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Okay.
BloodLily16 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Yeah, but it'd be murder to pay out.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Uh... Ohhhh...
Sherlockreader chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
OH MY CROFT.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I hope you update soon! This is brilliant, and very Sherlock and Jack. And I bet Sherlock is just /itching/ to figure Jack out. Please try to update soon!
Iris Wood chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
If u ever do get ur Muse back, I will be first in line to read :) please continue!
one-blue-eye chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Its good so far. I like your style. You could have Sherlock consult for them? Maybe.
photo100 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
This is amazing - more please!
TheFitzy chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Amazing chapter!plz update soon!
msk8 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Most definitely still interested! I have ideas- you could have them realize retcon won't work because Sherlock's known about torchwood for years, and then they're arguing about Sherlock getting to help on the cases when Jack gets a message on his wristwatch thing that says that aliens have turned up somewhere, and they don't have time to get rid of Sherlock and John so they bring them with-can't have them wandering about with their knowledge-and Sherlock deduces something that they missed and they go what! and Sherlock and John join the team, and they solve the case together. Don't forget to have both Sherlock and Jack do something stupid that the others yell at them for- Sherlock is sullen and silent because he knows he was wrong and Jack gets defensive. Then they finally solve the case, John ends up in the hospital, and everybody comes to visit. Sherlock and torchwood go their seperate ways because Sherlock detests working with anyone but John. But he doesn't leave before copying all their files in the hub. And then Sherlock starts incorporating alien activity into his work where applicable, and torchwood gets annoyed when their cases are solved before they even get them and complain that they have a new headache on their hands. :) But you don't have to do that. :)

Megan
klester1987 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
please continue
CrayonsPink chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I love this story so far! I can't wait to find out how Ianto and Sherlock know each other. Great job so far!
Lycka chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Very interresting :) just I find it strange that Jack doesn't flirt with John et Sherlock yet XD hope you will update soon!
TheFitzy chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Great story! I hope to continue it!
LeaniSilver chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Interesting, can't wait to see how this turns out :) This is probably irrelevant but could you update me on the timeline? I'm assuming this is somewhere between season 2 and coe for Torchwood, but when is it in the Sherlock timeline? No need to answer if you don't feel like it, just curious.

More please? I have a feeling this is going to be so much fun :)