Reviews for The four things in the fine print
Faenil chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Oh, I really loved that story!
LyckyDycky chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Awesome! Love these fanfics of the boss meeting their country
Laura-chanKHRFangirl chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Awww, the end is really cute. :)
Really nice fanfic, so funny. :D
Also, well written. :)
It is sad that this is already the end. I kind of would have liked to read more of this. :)
But well, it's already good as it is.
Well done. 3
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
hmm ya know what a good sequil to this might be? if the queen called some of the colonies over for a family dinner or somethingXD
GremlinGirl chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
This is so funny!
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Aww, quite cute... The story progressed a little too fast for me to keep track and visualize the scenes, but apart from that (and a couple of mistakes here and there), it was a pretty good fanfic :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
So CUTE AND AWESOME! i loved every moment of it!
Fandals chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Now this was better, but still some french problems. When he says "Vous et mon" I would advise it to be "tu et mon". Vous is used as a plural pronoun for you/your. Imagine you are speaking to a room of people. You would say: Take home your papers. Vous can also be used to mean you singular, but speaking to those of a higher class/rank. You would address your boss as vous, and a friend as tu. Since France and England are pretty close, it would be better to use tu.

There are eight main pronouns in french, je (me), tu (you, informal/singular), Il (him, his singular), Elle (She, her singular), Nous (we/our), Vous (you plural/formal), Ils (they plural, masculine), and Elles (they plural, feminine). There are others, but those are the basics.

You also have possesive forms. Here's sort of a chart.

Je: Mon,(masc.) ma,(fem.) mes(pl.)

Tu: Ton,(m) ta,(f) tes (pl)

Il/Elle: Son,(il) sa,(elle) ses(pl)

Now, for Nous and Vous, it's a bit different. Notre is used when the object is singular. Our cat would be Notre chat, for example. Nos is used when the object is plural, for example, Nos chats is our cats. Same with Vous, only it is Votre and Vos.

For Ils/Elles, things get weird. I actually can't remember the possessive form right now, but whatever. Ils is used for a group of men, like their or they, but with a masculine connotation. Elles is used in the same way, but feminine. Here's where things get weird. If there was a room full of 100 women and one man, the pronoun used would be ils. Even with one million women and one man, still ils. I think that's kind of unfair to be honest, but I guess it doesn't matter.

If you've actually read all this, I salute you, and hope it helps you for future fanfictions.
Fandals chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Kay, right now, the translation of the french at the end of this is: Hello, me dear Angelterre. It should be: Bonjour, mon cher Angleterre. It is cher instead of cheri because cher is masculine while cheri is feminine. So Francis would be calling Arthur a girl. Which I would not put past him, but whatever. Moi means me, while mon, ma, and mes mean my, in masculine, feminine, and plural, respectively. If France was talking to Hungary, he would say ma cheri. If he was talking to England and Hungary, he would say mes cheris. Angelterre is meaningless, and I assume it's a typo.
The Animanga Girl chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Bounded by ink o.o

Love it!
Foreign Language chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Aw :-D. Cute!
GoodnessCoconuts chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
I love your update speed, and I love France! Well done!
honebami chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Lol, CAUGHT IN THE ACT. With FrUk no less.

Poor prime minister, he's going to go through a lot of chaos. A lot of really fun chaos!

I love your story so far, please update soon :)
The Animanga Girl chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Poor guy, he may need to burn that office, or at least the desk and the chair XD
GoodnessCoconuts chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
AHAHA FRANCIS.

French note, "moi cheri Angleterre" would translate to "me dear England." If you want "my" use mon or ma, I'm not quite sure which but I'm leaning towards ma.

Sincerely,

A French student.

But really this is great. I love these SO MUCH.