Reviews for Time to say goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
It was amazing, I love it! Great job!
risajoyce chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
hello, i am risa from the Philippines..i like your story, i enjoy reading it because it has sense and also it is serious unlike other fanfiction that i had read..hope you will write more stories about tsunade and jiraiya..goodluck!:)
TheLovelyHarmony chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love it! I wish it could've ended like that in the anime [but who am i to say that?] ! ;)

Reading your story made the story of Jiraiya and Tsunade resolved in my dreams. :"

Beautiful. It was well-written and i love the humor added to it! Great job! ;)

Keep it up! :D
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
AWWW! Oh my god...just...AWW! This was absolutely amazing! So sweet, and touching, and emotional, and heartfelt, and cute, and... *flail*. I honestly think this story just kicked my other favorite JirTsu fic's completely out of the running. I love this more than I can express :) So sweet. So well written. I love how he comes back just to help her let go of her regrets...and then when she goes to heaven and he's waiting for her. Ahhh! You seriously had me tearing up and then laughing a second later. And when Tsunade complained about paperwork in heaven...hahaha! This is just all around amazing.

Sorry for the rambling. Your story just made my heart explode a little, in a good way. Incredible story. Favorited, for sure! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow.

I cried. And I NEVER cry.
ArialChaos chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Beautifully written piece! I think you captured the character's love stunningly well in this work. Quite something to be moved to the point of tears, both sad yet very happy. Thanks for sharing this!
Shadow42225 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
KAWAII! LUFFS THE STORY!

FAVOURITE!
aishiteru-aly chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was beautiful. It made me tear... oh hell, it made me bawl. Thank you for this story. I loved it.
DeliverAntz chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Good grief, where did all these onions come from? Man, that was really well done, sad tsunade is quite hard to write without making her look like either a whingy crybaby, or a hardass who doesnt care at all, but you pulled it off like a boss. Favorited!
klutz1422 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh my gosh this was so good. I cried reading it. It was exactly how I pictured their relationship, and the ending was so cute. Thanks for posting!