Reviews for Learning to Love
xFlipJamsx chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
i love this story :D just one question after hermione got all her memories back did everything between her, lucius and narcissa got resolved? :o
TashaRose chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Very plausible as they worked through the various issues. Adorable ending.
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Im going to end up Crying whilst reading this. I've already got tears in my eyes
SterekDramione721 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I love this!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
I wanted it to say in there how she forgave Mr. Malfoy again. But other than that loose end, the story was perfect!
mcwayplsz chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
I loved loved loved the plot! but I really think that you could have written a bit longer for each chapter... I just feel that the story is a little too fast paced, and Hermione falls in love with Draco too fast.
clouisejohnr chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
You made me cry again! Aaaaahhh but it was so beautiful! Its three in the morning where I am so I ought to get to bed. It's kind of crazy that I've spent the past four hours reading your stories! You're awesome! :{
KrystyWroth chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Wow. Powerful stuff. Looking forward to the rest.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 21 . 3/1/2012
Adorable! I love this story. Great job! :)
Olivia Harris chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Ohmygosh, I'm only three chapters in and I already want to shake some sense into Hermione. xD This is really great writing!
hyper-girl-318 chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
Absolutely loved this story! It was so cute and I just love how you made everything plan out in the end! :D

~E~
Star-Of-Hearts chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
SlytherinGurrl chapter 21 . 2/16/2012
nice wrap up to the story...I have to say i cant see hermione having sooooooo many kids...she seemslike the person to hav 1 or 2 kids...but eiher way great story!
Once Upon A Goddess chapter 21 . 2/16/2012
WOW, i ate this story up! Couldnt put my computer away! Great, Ah-dorable story! You should be one happy person! You truly have a talnet at writing! conradultions on finishing, and happy as ever Hermione got to remember in the end!

Loves

~Terra
NazChick chapter 21 . 2/16/2012
Fan fiction is finally letting me review! Great ending to an awesome story! You should definitely write more eventually! Once again great story it's been awesome reading it!