Reviews for Everlasting Devotion
remusismyfictionalsoulmate chapter 27 . 6/28
I'm perfectly okay with the story ending here The only thing that I want to know is which house Emmy was sorted into...
welshgirl1148 chapter 27 . 3/19
Is this supposed to be the ending? if it is great story loved reading it and it had be gripped from the beginning I loved the bond between father and daughter Dani did my heading a bit with her childish and attitude behaviour but that's what made it a great story lol.

Thanks for writing and thinking of a great story there aren't many where Sirius survives and gets to be with his daughter I've read a few where Remsu brigs the child up and they find Sirius innocent and then he dies later on at the ministry lol but this one was different and Peter remained Loyal I loved it
delmundo chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
No offence (if for some unknown reason you actually like this character) but Danielle is a TOP BITCH
Gaffers chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I was listening to my music and I found the PERFECT song for this story... The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift x
Hi407 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
How did Lily and James live?
Kat A. Coop chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
Awesome!:)(:
Dominique chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
i LOVE THIS STORY! Wish it's not over! I finished this all in one day! Love it! Hopefully you make an other one kinda like this!
RJ Lupin.MM chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Such a gd story! Luv the idea.
nacho5 chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
MOAR.
rebellsking chapter 27 . 8/20/2012
Aww. What a sweet ending. Simple, but sweet.. And a little sad. Somehow. Loved it, though. :)
a-friend-of-a-friend-of-mine chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
it was perfect, sad but perfect
rebellsking chapter 26 . 7/29/2012
I read this all in two days- its so good! It got quite a reaction from me, anyway xD when Sirius first kissed Dani I was absolutely furious with him and freaking out like a maniac. Then when they got MARRIED- well wasn't that a turn of events? I wish James had been there, but oh well. I'm seriously glad you didn't kill Lily or James.. I've read a lot of AUs where they die anyways and it makes me sooo upset haha. If anyone had to die, I guess it was good that it was Peter.. Even though he wasn't a traitor. I liked that he had a noble end. I think you did justice to his character :)
Ahhh, this is so good! Update soon! :D how many chapters
do you imagine there'll be, anyhow?
Ev chapter 26 . 7/28/2012
I like this chapter. its very interesting.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
EV
Aww, this chapter brought tears to my eyes. IF IT ENDS HERE I WILL DDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE! please continue! Luv ya, as always!
Xterker23 chapter 25 . 6/30/2012