Reviews for Times of Joy and Sorrow
Mirimea chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This is one of my favorite fanfics not only in this fandom, but overall. I love your take on all the characters so much, how you allow all of them to be problematic and flawed and still lovable, and they are all so very in character (especially your take on Kevin is amazing). I love how you take the whimsical canon and manage to make it realistic through all the details you add. I love how it's angsty, but you still add enough humorous details to make me surprise myself by laughing sometimes. This story is both a favorite for me to read and an inspiration to me whenever I try to write, and just, thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
SheldonCooper'sGirl chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
More I need this to be continued I love this
angorianwolf chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
This story is great. I particularly love the Arnold and Kevin comfort and interaction in this chapter.
SSMcPriceley chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Wow I just love this story an incredible amount. The writing is truly amazing, so detailed and natural.
I love the way you're revealing the characters and how every single one is developed. It would appear that every single character has a drama to contend with! But I love that it makes this such an enjoyable fanfic to read.
This fanfic is just so original and takes a different take that I haven't seen before and it's really interesting.
I love the updates and I can't wait for another!
SheldonCooper'sGirl chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
I saw the My Little Pony Friendship is magic reference Arnold is a BRONY lol please continue
hasadigaeebowai chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
What you're done here is nothing short of amazing. I am positively enthralled by this interesting story, and you've drawn me in completely! I can't even express how much I love this fic - your writing is beautiful, your characterization is awesome, I can't even begin to describe how perfect your premise for a plot is... and the characters, all of them... Suffice to say, I read it all in one one sitting. You deserve this glowing review! Love it!
SheldonCooper'sGirl chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Continue!
SSMcPriceley chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
It's been a long wait but it's been worth it. I love this fic so much it's absolutely incredible. It's so unique and your spin feels so good to read. I love the present tense especially. I'm looking forward to the next chapter already!
GemDoy chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Wow this is amazing! I'm so invested in these characters and this story is incredible. It's so original I can't wait to see what happens.
Foolkiller chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
'Satan's guitar solo screams through his mind.' Great sentence.
Foolkiller chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Nabulungi is awesome, and I think you are having way too much fun writing the Book of Arnold. Your internal sci fi character advice to Arnold is a lot of fun, as well. Keep up the good work.
Foolkiller chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
"Pumbaa, noooooo!" Hahahahaha!
Foolkiller chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
The angel of Namaah! A Kushiel reference! Awesome!

On a more general note, I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to reading the rest. I like the tone you set and the texture you add to the story and the universe.

The idea of the (lack of) Kevin's sexuality is different and intriguing. I definitely want to read more.
hillbythetree chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
I've never reviewed this before, but I have to say that this story is very, very good. Characterization is spot-on, flow and readability is very good. Also, I literally spit at the little girl having to sound out "hooker" for Cunningham.

I like how you're making Price explore/discover his sexuality, even if that means I won't get any McPriceley. *choking sob* You're very talented, and all in all, this story is super!

-fwooper-
CaptainShakespeare chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
I am wondering why this doesn't have more reviews! I read all seven chapters in one sitting. The plot is excellent, and I really like how you explore the possibility of an asexual Price. I don't think that's been done before. Great job!