Reviews for Times of Joy and Sorrow
PupsyPups chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
More I need this to be continued I love this
angorianwolf chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
This story is great. I particularly love the Arnold and Kevin comfort and interaction in this chapter.
SSMcPriceley chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Wow I just love this story an incredible amount. The writing is truly amazing, so detailed and natural.
I love the way you're revealing the characters and how every single one is developed. It would appear that every single character has a drama to contend with! But I love that it makes this such an enjoyable fanfic to read.
This fanfic is just so original and takes a different take that I haven't seen before and it's really interesting.
I love the updates and I can't wait for another!
PupsyPups chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
I saw the My Little Pony Friendship is magic reference Arnold is a BRONY lol please continue
hasadigaeebowai chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
What you're done here is nothing short of amazing. I am positively enthralled by this interesting story, and you've drawn me in completely! I can't even express how much I love this fic - your writing is beautiful, your characterization is awesome, I can't even begin to describe how perfect your premise for a plot is... and the characters, all of them... Suffice to say, I read it all in one one sitting. You deserve this glowing review! Love it!
PupsyPups chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Continue!
SSMcPriceley chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
It's been a long wait but it's been worth it. I love this fic so much it's absolutely incredible. It's so unique and your spin feels so good to read. I love the present tense especially. I'm looking forward to the next chapter already!
GemDoy chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Wow this is amazing! I'm so invested in these characters and this story is incredible. It's so original I can't wait to see what happens.
Foolkiller chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
'Satan's guitar solo screams through his mind.' Great sentence.
Foolkiller chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Nabulungi is awesome, and I think you are having way too much fun writing the Book of Arnold. Your internal sci fi character advice to Arnold is a lot of fun, as well. Keep up the good work.
Foolkiller chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
"Pumbaa, noooooo!" Hahahahaha!
Foolkiller chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
The angel of Namaah! A Kushiel reference! Awesome!

On a more general note, I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to reading the rest. I like the tone you set and the texture you add to the story and the universe.

The idea of the (lack of) Kevin's sexuality is different and intriguing. I definitely want to read more.
hillbythetree chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
I've never reviewed this before, but I have to say that this story is very, very good. Characterization is spot-on, flow and readability is very good. Also, I literally spit at the little girl having to sound out "hooker" for Cunningham.

I like how you're making Price explore/discover his sexuality, even if that means I won't get any McPriceley. *choking sob* You're very talented, and all in all, this story is super!

-fwooper-
CaptainShakespeare chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
I am wondering why this doesn't have more reviews! I read all seven chapters in one sitting. The plot is excellent, and I really like how you explore the possibility of an asexual Price. I don't think that's been done before. Great job!
SSMcPriceley chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
This is so wonderful! It's the most original fic out there at the moment and I'm so immersed in your elegant plot. The characterisation is perfect. I can't wait for more!