Reviews for Magnetic
DannyGirl1075 chapter 15 . 7/22
I'm not usually into sci-fi's but I decided to read this and I really liked it...it's a really good story! I'd read a lot more sci-fi stories if they were like this.
lamelurker chapter 14 . 6/19
Another reread. *sigh* loved it as always. Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
Sukiethree chapter 15 . 5/25
I'm a sci-fi nut though twifiction has taken over my life for the moment. Lol
I absolutely love this story and could have kept reading forever
Keep on writing I say and I'm off to read more
karen4honor chapter 5 . 4/9
Hey there! I'm enjoying this story a bunch! I've noticed a few times that the name "Strom" is in place of "Edward", though...
RezMa chapter 15 . 2/23
I loved this story!
ECFAN95 chapter 15 . 1/16
This was such a beautiful and great story!I finished it in a day because I couldn't stop reading your story!You did an amazing job with this story and I loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
Great ideas. Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
I am really enjoying your stories, first Gods and now this. I am looking forward to reading all your stories. I loved the the physical appearance of these characters. I have noticed that u don't follow the norm. But nonetheless I liked this new appearance of Bella
sury.h chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
Great, unique story! Liked it very much! Thanks.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
You have quite the imagination, Miss cupcake.
Great stories, so far I have read 2. Still waiting for sequel of 'Gods', btw. Keep up the good work, Miss.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Her hair sounds awful.
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
i like Edward 3
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Okay. I was looking for a story, knowing completely that i've read nearly all the good ones on this site, and then BOOM! This! Love it :)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 15 . 9/21/2015
Great story, I really enjoyed it. You have quite the imagination. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
bellcs17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
hola cupcakeriot
me gustaría que pudieras traducirla a español sera fantástico ya que es una historia genial , cuando la leí quede fascinada porfa! traduce la :)
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »