Reviews for Magnetic
janelle.singleton2 chapter 15 . 1/1
I loved ever moment of this short thank you
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
The way that Edward jumped from hate to love so quickly seemed very contrived. He hasn't had any real conversations with Bella or made any effort to get to know her but all of a sudden, he's obsessed with her. This change of heart also coincides with him finding out she's a hybrid so it sounds like he was rude to her in the beginning because he thought she was human and therefore not good enough for him. What an elitist snob!

Also, the fact that he was willing to let her die because he didn't want to face his feelings is an absolute deal breaker for me. He can apologize until he's blue in the face but I think he showed his true colors when he had to make the snap decision to help her live or let her die and his selfish wants/desires were his priority. Even now, he keeps saying he'll make it up to her and earn her trust but it's on HIS terms. Bella is still being forced to mate with a guy who was perfectly fine with letting her die. That really takes the romance out of the story and I'm left feeling disappointed that Bella is already starting to forgive him just days after such a betrayal.
the starrose chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
This was a good one:)
the starrose chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Hey. This is a very good story:)
jkrowlingrox chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
Uh oh
JustARead chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Baby!
JustARead chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
She's going to need that, huh?
JustARead chapter 10 . 11/21/2014