Reviews for Magnetic
Romana973 chapter 15 . 6/30
Great story! I'm glad I found it. Thanks so much for writing and sharing it. You have quite a talent!
Romana973 chapter 13 . 6/30
So glad the child's name is so unique; pretty tired of the same-old Twilight names. So congratulations to you & whomever may have provided suggestions.
Romana973 chapter 11 . 6/30
Finally, the King comes around. And we know a bit of Renee's story.
I know I'm 3 yrs late to the party, but thanks for writing!
Romana973 chapter 10 . 6/30
Way to go, Esme, with the bi*ch slapping of some sense into Carlisle.
Romana973 chapter 9 . 6/30
Carlisle is really a piece of work - is he not one of the parties who agreed to this arranged marriage/mating? If he feels like she was sent to spy on them, then he has no one to blame but himself for agreeing to bring her to their planet. He hasn't even tried to get to know her or to listen to her.

I'm glad that both Edward and Bella are happy about the baby!
Romana973 chapter 8 . 6/30
Oh my gosh - what's wrong with Bella? I can't wait to read the next chapter for answers.
And King Carlisle - wow, to attack his own son's mate!
Romana973 chapter 7 . 6/30
This chapter answered my earlier question about Bella's psychic powers - she's not that type of psychic. I still wonder why none of their history is in the database that Bella previously tried to access. Maybe Edward will answer that soon?
Romana973 chapter 6 . 6/29
Thanks for the clarification on Strom vs Edward. Totally understand. And I like this Bella - she is independent, strong and slow to trust others (which is very understandable due to her upbringing with her father and due to her perceived "differentness").
Thanks for writing this!
Romana973 chapter 5 . 6/29
Hmmm, why is Edward's name sometimes written as "Strom"? I've noticed that twice now.
I'm glad he has earned her forgiveness now!
Romana973 chapter 2 . 6/29
If Bella has psychic powers, why hasn't she seen anything about what is happening to her?
Romana973 chapter 1 . 6/29
I've just stumbled on this story. Very interesting start. And I must admit to being a bit of a Syar Trek nerd, so I'm enjoying the sci-fi motif.
flyrbrd chapter 15 . 6/21
Thanks!
LiveUrLife01 chapter 5 . 6/17
I was wondering why it sometimes says Strom when I think it's supposed to say Edward. Is it some sort of typo?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 14 . 6/9
Some scene...-_-...
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 6/9
The character interactions are weird. Far Goodwood and ...feels pushed. Feels like you said "ok...gott
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »