Reviews for The Voidsong
Asuna Winchester chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I loooove superwholock crossovers. Pleeeeeease finish the story.
wowza chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Such a fun story keep up the great work. More than the other characters i think youve absoultely nailed the doctor, dean, and same. Cant wait to read more!
andrew chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
amazing story keep going. Excellent righting and your take on the characters is suberb.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
When you publish the last chapter will you publish the other three you had in mind? It would be so cool if you did! UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Here's some characters I think would be good to appear; River Song and Charlie Bradbury because she totally fits into SuperWhoLock and would be cool for her to meet John and Sherlock.
Ravenhearst chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
After Earth's Mightiest Heroes, this is the next best thing. Can't wait for the next chapter, I just really can't.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
I think 10 chapters chapters should be like; episodes and you've done 6 so maybe you could go for 4 more. The interludes are like deleted scenes connected to one of the chapters.

You could make one chapter about how they landed in the universe of zombies, the other two about anything you want and last one about how they finally defeat the Voidsong and restore order to their universes. What do you think?
WEDC chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
From the end of the Four Score and Seven Vampire Hunters chapter I got the impression that you were going to have River show up, I was quite looking forward to that actually...

Haha anyways I really love your story so far! It is extremely well written and the plot and characters are completely believable. I can't wait to read more! :D
allonsysouffle chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Oh my goodness, that was absolutely thrilling! I have never seen such an action-packed, detailed and in-character fic before. The prose and language used was beautiful but not too flowery, and your characters were so real that I could hear them saying the dialogue in my mind. Your plot is compelling and complex but easy to follow, and I love how everything weaves together. The one thing I could suggest is to include Sam and Rory more; I feel like sometimes they got overshadowed. Other than that I have absolutely no complaints! :)
WEDC chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
So did they do anything about Robert Stevenson's evil science organization?

I love the story so far by the way! :3
DreamFeathers chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
HAH! This story is brilliant! I like it how you've made each chapter an individual, properly long chapter! :) Not too long winded, and not too short. With all this universe hopping there'd be plenty of good ones to visit, like for instance Grimm... *snicker* or the Hobbit. Or Star Trek: Into Darkness XD
Anywho.
Once I started reading this I couldn't stop. It's a real pleasure, and I hope to see your grand finale :D
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Hey about those chapters you said you would add, you can either call them deleted scenes, unaired episode or just interlude. Anyway, we hope to see more of your work soon and the epic ending you have planned and we are all onboard with this story and we are all grateful for your permission to write spinoffs surrounding your story and I think it's gong to be a blast! Till next time.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
In the last one you should do a scene where God who takes the form of a past regeneration of the Doctor and talks to the Doctor alone and when the Doctor leaves the others ask him what he and God talked about, and he doesn't tell them. It's your choice if you think it would make a great scene or not but either way this story is awesome.
theblonde2243 chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
What have you done? Daleks and Gabe in one chapter? You're killing me. Well I guess you killed me when you didn't update fr 2 years but whatever xD Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
This is about the best SuperWhoLock story right next to The Unusual Suspects and the SuperWhoLock comic; On The Side Of Angels, keep up the brilliant work and we hope to see the few chapters that you had planned. This story is going to be very popular!