Reviews for Possession
0.0 Dang! This is going to be good!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Yeah, that was horrible. No storyline. No character development. Your Jane Foster wasn't anywhere NEAR the kind of character that she really is. She's a pushover. And she doesn't have normal reactions at all! "Strangely, she wasn't bothered by their closeness at all." was too much. After killing her friends and torturing them. She's a well renowned scientist who is strong, snarky, and will get into your you made her into a sniveling hussy who all she needed was for Loki to touch her privates and she's a starry-eyed idiot. Hate to break it to you buddy, but real life doesn't act like that.
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
miss stoneheart chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
I love this! Please write a sequel, is amazing!
denisemurasaki7 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Love Love Love i want more ...please :)
vampgirliegirl chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
eeek ! wow! keep going
Azera-v chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Love it, hope to see more of it!
Kon13 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
My god! I hope the sequel has been started! I am definitely following you! XD I loved this fix soooooo much!
Kon13 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Gentleman-like.. Haha.. I think that bit explained Loki very well. He will keep up pretenses, but you really have no choice in the matter! I loved this chapter so much! Onto the next one!
Kon13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh my god! It's so in character! Their lines! I can hear them so perfectly in my head!
Death The Girl 182 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
this is awesomeeee and adorable!
AmeliaJade326 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Just read this and am really intrigued about where you were going. I hope you haven't abandoned this story!
VampireBassist chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
You know what I didn't like?
There there wasn't more LokiXJane lemon.

I demand that sequel
pat4pat chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Very hot :) Wish Jane would've given a little more fight but the smut was amazing! And Loki's arrogance is so sexy.