Reviews for Possession
denisemurasaki7 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Love Love Love i want more ...please :)
vampgirliegirl chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
eeek ! wow! keep going
Azera-v chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Love it, hope to see more of it!
Kon13 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
My god! I hope the sequel has been started! I am definitely following you! XD I loved this fix soooooo much!
Kon13 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Gentleman-like.. Haha.. I think that bit explained Loki very well. He will keep up pretenses, but you really have no choice in the matter! I loved this chapter so much! Onto the next one!
Kon13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh my god! It's so in character! Their lines! I can hear them so perfectly in my head!
Death The Girl 182 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
this is awesomeeee and adorable!
AmeliaJade326 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Just read this and am really intrigued about where you were going. I hope you haven't abandoned this story!
VampireBassist chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
You know what I didn't like?
There there wasn't more LokiXJane lemon.

I demand that sequel
pat4pat chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Very hot :) Wish Jane would've given a little more fight but the smut was amazing! And Loki's arrogance is so sexy.
zombie gonna get meh chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
This was awesome, and the smut was smutty, I hadn't really thought of Loki as a cuddler though ( did that make sense? Cuddler ? XD ) I hope Jane isn't gonna be totalally submissive, anyways great job! I'm going to follow this story because the plot is so interesting! I wonder how Thor will react, poor Jane.

Good luck with the rest!
afeltyz chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Ah, Loki, always knows how to make an entrance. :)
black111star chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I definitely want a sequel. that was a good read!
TinyDancer13090 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I really hope you continue with story with a sequel. Way to good to just leave it like that!