Reviews for Ich Bin Kein Damon
Ze cat chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh ma GERSH! You are so awesome! I love reading your five! Espacially since you seem so much like me! Im twelve,am very crazy and like kurtty! Anyway KEEP ON WRITING THE AWESOME FICS!
Ninjaofmusic-Nya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Good! Ah who am I kidding! It was AWESOME!

Ninjaofmusic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cute! -JuJu
doglover500 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was very cute
The seventh cat chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was so cute!One of the best Kurt stories I've read!I saw you've been criticized a ,in my opinion,it is much better than people make it typing Rogue and Kurt's accent isn't a some prefer its for the other two 'faults' concerning the original X-Men plot,well,you did write this shows how Kurt and Kitty should have 're completely in your right!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Cute, but totally AU.

Let me fill you in on the order of the arrivals.

Scott/Jean came before the series.

1st ep - Kurt joined.

2nd ep - Kitty joined.

3rd ep - We meet Rogue but she doesn't join. Kitty's kind of creeped out by Kurt but they never show how they met.

5th ep - Evan joins.

7th ep - Rogue joins.

Season 2, ep 1 - All the other kids join.

Plus - Rogue discover's Kurt is her brother season 3, episode... 10 i think. Way, way after both kitty and Kurt met.

Just a coupla quick point. You might want to mention it's AU before writing a story.

It's a good story anyhow!
jordylilly777 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Awwwww, that was cute!
Yellow-eyed-wonder chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It was nice for the most part, though my biggest peeve is when people insist on typing out an accent. I haaaate that. We know their accents and what they sound like, we are all fans of the show here. No reason to be typing out Rogue's or Kurt's accent. Just state it's a 'southern' and 'German' accent the first time they speak if you must.

I also don't think Kurt would have gotten so angry at Kitty, that's just not his character. I mean, you've gotta push his statue of a mother off a cliff or remove his inducer in front of his gfs parents before he even becomes pissed, lol. I just don't think he would have been that rude to her, especially knowing she was a newcomer.

Sorry for criticizing so much, I did like what you tried to do with it. But maybe my comments will help, although then again, maybe they won't. :P Keep writing! :)
D'Fuentes chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
You - uh - really like Kitty Pryde and Kurt Wagner I see. You got the whole German thing down too, cool. This was simply cute. Yep.