Reviews for Parlor Tricks
1 One Piece Fan chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
would be nice for some kind of description of the OC
Biigoh chapter 29 . 12/9/2016
I don't know... C&C is such work~ :3

It is good to see more Nimble Rabbit thou... and an interesting use of his spirit charms.
Mingyu chapter 29 . 12/7/2016
Oh crap! The dragon brought Tabitha! This fight is over! _

Seriously though, nice fight/buying time for Nimble Rabbit. Thanks for the chapter!
Kratos Pendragon chapter 29 . 12/7/2016
... I totally forgot this story even existed. Any how I sure am glad I'm following it because its a fun and unique story. I can't wait for the next chapter when ever it may be!
Zentari2238 chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
Wouldn't be walked on he says, after he has been manhandled like a child and behaved like a bloody coward. Sure, any more bridges to sell, mr. writer?
yiggdrasill chapter 19 . 9/9/2016
ive just realized how utterly dangerous a wood wood spirit (ever a half blood) would be if he truely worked at it for even a time. they are right to be cautious. im also wondering what the runes do
yiggdrasill chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
im not one for OCs but this guys really well done, and the "no" to the duel, how often do you see that? im likeing this so far.
yiggdrasill chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
i love the irony of talking about the vaults security to the one trying to bust it
Mingyu chapter 28 . 8/14/2016
Yay, update! Hopefully with more coming.

Things I liked about this chapter: more detail and reaction given to Forquet's betrayal. Plus, people recognizing how useful breaking spell- fortified walls could be (even if they don't know about the Void).

Things I didn't like: too short! :p

Seriously though, thanks for the chapter!
Biigoh chapter 28 . 8/8/2016
It lives~
ByLanternLight chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
It returns! Thank you for continuing. Now to refresh myself on precisely what was happening...
Kratos Pendragon chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
... wow, I had forgotten this even existed. Despite that I sure am glad I followed it when I did because even now it holds up to being a great story. Not only is it unique but it's well written and genuinely interesting to read. Heck, I lost track of time while reading it and missed the delivery guy (great, now I have to call another). Thank you for the update. I am really looking forward tho the next chapter!
Cookizilla chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
I really like the deviation this story has from normal fanfiction crossovers in this archive. Good job on this chapter!
ZE Bri-0n chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Huh. And here I thought it would be a Changeling form Changeling:The Lost.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Can I get a link to all of those but The Hill of Swords?