Reviews for Parlor Tricks
Lazurman chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
Been a while since the last update, but this definitely deserves a fav and a follow. I just power-read this entire thing.
Lazurman chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
Guilt trip...
Lazurman chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
It's all in your head. The placebo effect is really something to behold.
Lazurman chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Whoops, silly me, Gandalfr all along.
Lazurman chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
So...if not Gandalfr, then what? Myoz? Looks like Myoz to me.
Lazurman chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
It's guys like this that reinforce my belief that any given old man in an anime is a perverted lech.
Lazurman chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
D'aaaaawwwww...
Lazurman chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
It's rather refreshing to read about a Familiar who's so.../normal/, in a sea of basasses and lunatics, elemental heritage notwithstanding.
Lazurman chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
...Did...did he just admit to being tempted by a god(dess?)? Little Lou-chan can't be taking that well.
Lazurman chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Glad to see this Louise isn't just a mindless "Stupid dog!" *whip whip whip* like so many others.
Lazurman chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Hmm... Same formula as many others, but hopefully you do something wonderfully unique here.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I know less than nothing about Exalted, other than the fact that the heroes can get strong enough to rival deities. This should be fun.
Chargone chapter 26 . 11/19/2013
Heh. Off script indeed.
Very nice.
Chargone chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
With ff dot net's latest stupidity, the link at the end is uncopyable (well, not completely, but it involves a bit of hoop jumping). Just in case you have other options and it's not come to your attention.

Story's good so far.
syed chapter 26 . 10/26/2013
Seeing as he does not really have any duties, I see NR being sent to the Vault to find and locate items he recognised or have one of the 7 magical materials in them. WHat is the seventh magical material i just thought there were 6, the one known as Orichalcum, Moonsilver, Jade, Starmetal, Soulsteel and adamant. There is said to be another sixth jade, would that be alligned for celestials to use instead of terrestial exalted.
There might even be items belonging to the fair folk or even reliquaries. SO he and louise locate and figure out what they are for. Even a little info would be great. SAy colbert can publish, the characterists, attributes, descriptions, things like that about the magical material to the world at large, people would figure out if they owned something like that. THey would then bring it to NR to have it examined.
ALso, the school has that secret library, so it may contain some books from creation, which could mean their styles of magic, sorcery or thaumaturgy could be learned? would these magics be restricted to the nobles or could even some commoners learn them?
SAy the books have information about crafting magical items, could they use the elemental stones as the base material to construct them. It would possibly only limited to the 4 main element buy still very useful.
Seeing as NR got spirit interest, then might the water spirit be hiding some goodies from beyond this world. I bet the water spirit helped to make the ring of andarvi, it is water spirit magic, so I wonder if MR could make a ring that was based on the element of wood. SInce he knows how to talk to spirit/gods, could that be used here, to allow communication with other similar beings in this world?