Reviews for Ode to Hair
jonski chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
so cute and funny!
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hahah, I love burdge's art and this is so cute.
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Haha, this is so cute. I love when they embarrass themselves in front of each other. And that is one of my favourite fanarts. burdge's James and Lily are just how I always imagined them to look like.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Aw, so cute.
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I just love you right now. I've needed a good James and lily fix for so long and your writing is captivating! Ah!
avadakejily chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
THIS IS GREAT OK
kit7714 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awww... Love it! :)
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh, yes, that drawing is beautiful. And, this story is really cute. :) I love when Lily blurts/does something that leaves the whole room (with the exception of Sirius Black, of course) speechless. She's a BAMF, all right. You can't blame her, though, who wouldn't want to rake their fingers through that wonderful, soft, messy hair? :D
Livelier chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Perfection.
MissJilyLimes chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is so sweet!
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love burdge bug's picture of this moment so much! And as for the fic, you captured Lily's voice perfectly! It also doesn't hurt that the overall sugary fluff is rotting my teeth!
Jess the Enthusiast chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
THIS IS SO PERFECT! I, as well, love the picture that this story accompanies and I adore what you did with it! Great job!
BalloonsInTheSky chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OMG,this is one of my favourite fanarts and this story is PERFECT!

I love you for writing this and making me fall in love with James even more. (Really,how do you do that? You write the perfect James!)
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Beautiful!

More power!
expectopadfoot chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
ahh... cutest one shot i read in a while!