Reviews for Ultimate SpiderMan: A New Generation
BlandFry chapter 1 . 10/30
cmon this had so much potential
BlandFry chapter 2 . 9/6
Venator chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
It's been over two years. You gave up on this, didn't you? At he worst time, too, because my Spidey Craze button has been pushed again, and this time it's not going back off after a few days. It's staying with me, and I'm about to go insane, and I'm rambling and I'm tired and going to bed now and night night bye...
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I only have one word for you: More.
Darpsonic6 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Can you tell me when are the next chapters
fanfic drawer chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
interesting so far obviously I'm liking that he's still alive
Mina-the-owl chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I just can say that I was waiting for it. Let me point u a little fact that u didn't cover: Everybody saw his face, maybe u had planed it alredy, but i would like to see the consequences.

And a question, ┬┐will the new guy (whose name I don't remember now, M.M.)appear? Because I think it's not a bad character, the misteke was killing Peter, but I like the new one, maybe they could meet?

I would put u in alerts. Thank for giving me what i was looking for since they did the biggest mistake ever.
Ranmoon Boy chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I think that Peter and Miles Morales should meet in your story. it dhould be interesting see the "original" ultimate spiderman and miles as spiderman, and also see what name choose.
Taijen chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Pretty awesome if i would say, but will Miles still make a appearance in the ultimate universe. Maybe as The Youthful SpiderBoy! Kicking butt with the original, that be so epic!
will zona chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This chapter is awesome. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Not bad! You should do Ryu and Juri romance story like immatureboys, I heard that Ingrid is actually Related to Juri and Ryu! look it up on Capcom wiki.
Angelus-v1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ha, finally someone else who did this. I hate what the company that will not be named is doing to such an iconic character also. I'm coming up with a sequel to the one I wrote between my college classes and will be keeping an eye out updates to yours as I want to see what you come up with.

Here's a tip though, describe what the setting is as it adds greatly to the story. Overall the dialogue is good but the description of the setting will help make it more interesting.