Reviews for Just Forget the Bleeding
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Heartbreaking!
I almost had tears my self !
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Amazing like usual, so emotional as soon as Maddy said sorry I burst out crying... Your stories touch me so deep it's the their words cut into me leaving markings inside of me, every word, every emotion written on my soul, you are so talented that was just amazing and so sad to think that (excuse my language) those fucking horrible men would violate innocent and nice young ladies, it makes me sick, (and the other way around also.)

I can't get over how you did described that without ever using the word rape, it freaks me out how amazing you are and how you twist around words to paint a picture of pure horror and hurt in my mind, once again outstanding.

xoxo
Avaniek chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I think this is the story you wanted me to read. I like it cause I love angst and I think its well written. Me gusta. Now put this in google translate and read it in Dutch
Damo chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Its good and realistic so I don't think it's au...when seeing the season finale I kind of assumed that maddy it you know...raped. And also in proof when Horton kidnapped her, I remembered thinking that in a real works he probably would've had his way with her before trying to kill her...awesome piece!
kristal360kp chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Love this please continue it pleaseeeeeeee:)
ficking56 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow, this was beautiful.

Dark, but brilliant. I really love the idea (well, not love, it's actually really terrible and made me cry, but you know what I mean).

Anyways, well done and I'm glad I stumbled across it.
Delia Lavender chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was good! Realistic, but not going over-the-line. I ought to pout, though...because I was about to publish on a similiar theme, and you just beat me to it! Well - no problem. I wrote about a different set of people. But it's not surprising that at least two of us happened to have the same idea. The sort of things we described do happen in times of war and invasion. You handled your story very well.
I'mInsaneAndIKnowIt chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my God, I'm bawling. Like, seriously bawling. Somehow the combination of listening to "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz, texting my friend about how lonely and depressed I feel right now, and this have sent me crying like there's no end.

This was amazing writing; dark, angsty, and completely showing Mark's devotion to her. If this was to actually happen...I'm not going to even think about it. I look forward to reading more from you!