Reviews for A Plane Ticket and A Wedding Ring
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Love this. Would that the series allowed them to be this happy and straightforward. Thanks.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is super cute! I love it! I can't help but think about what could happen next now. :D
canterlevi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Charming story! One of my faves, in fact. As always, my favorite part is that you didn't make Jane verbose. And the very end was lovely and understated - no outright declarations of love and waxing on philosophical about his love for her.

Just him giving her the ring was very touching - so symbolic and it says everything without having to say a word. Then, "Say something." I liked his needing reassurance and hoping she'll grant it.

I don't see these two as a schmoopy, lovey-dovey couple. They're too old and mature for that. No games, simply two people loving each other.

BTW, I didn't get the reference to "They play it for all the tourists." What did that mean?
Brookie66 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
grt plz do more i wanna see where this goes to their friendship might turn into a relationship i hope
LittleMender chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Did he really think "all the women" WOULDN'T have the same problem? Seems to me he knew it would be that way before he left. Why else mention sending for her?

But I did love that he thought of that probability before he left. And that he came to the realization he couldn't do anything but. I also love that Lisbon had to ask HIM why SHE was there. How like her to act as though she's denying her desires (even as she's acting on them) in a bid to get him to reveal his own (with them both knowing the truth of it anyway).

Sweet, sweet, beautifully romantic story, Brown Eyes.
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awwwww, so cute and nice oneshot fic! :)
chymom chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Loved it! More like this? Please!
Honey-Roasted-Jisbon chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Such a beautiful story!

Giving lisbon the ring for jane is lie giving her his heart!
Little-Firestar84 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
reading from you it's always good and lovely, and ask for forgivenesss if live kept me away from reviewing for so long - don't doubt in the next few weeks I'll review what I didn't in the last few months.

Anyway... it was a nice, little piece, with no excess of fluffiness even if it was kind of fluffy. and the end, it was just extremely lovely. because, as jhe asked her to say something, to reply to his confession fo interest, he sounded so... so jane, a man always sure about the others, but a bit unable to handle his own emotions.

great job, and I appreciated teh art on lj as well!
Kaoh chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What a lovely story. I can just see Lisbon standing in front of him asking what she was doing there! So like him to maniulate her - with very little information - and so like her (now) to just go with the flow. A lovely warm earted read. Thank you for sharing.
MissDonnie chapter 1 . 1/8/2012