Reviews for The City that Wouldn't Die
huge fan chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
you..must..continue...don't stop I want to read moar about Sylthius and Co. No forcing or anything but I beg you to continue
ExoticOnyx chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
I love this story, it's like a wild adventure from two different scenarios between horde and alliance. It's also very beautiful that one of natures being; the Druid is so willing to help the dear child as he suffers dreadfully. I just hope the healing process goes well but I have my doubts that something might happen. Anyway I love this story very much and every time I see a new chapter I rush what I'm doing to read it.
Don't feel like there's no support, we're all here to follow along on this journey from chapter to chapter.
MacDhai chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
Suitably creepy.
ArtemisJade chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Oh, these is certainly new and interesting ideas.
macDhai chapter 17 . 5/24/2012
Oh, crap...

Other than my first reaction on reading it through, there were a couple of sentences that could be smoother, imo. Try reading through out loud and see if you think so.

Poor little fellow ...
Kunimitsu Dawnstrider chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
bit puzzling but so far I'm loving it even more. Can't wait to read more.
ArtemisJade chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Things are certainly getting interesting. In my own writing I have characters pop in and then try to pop out one scene latter. It can be a bit annoying, but I've learned to roll with it :)
macDhai chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Awesome chapter. I can tell it is going to be a long week waiting for the next installment. You also seem to be hitting your stride with the storytelling, the paragraphs and descriptions seem smoother now, and you seem more comfortable with the characters and what is going on. Hope that makes sense. It is something I think you can see if you look back at the first couple of chapters and now at this one. - R. macDhai
Gulanticus chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
Translation: Touch me again and I will whip the purple off you!

!
Kunimitsu Dawnstrider chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Each and every time I read your story it continues to fascinate me. I look forward to the rest. I also wish you the best since you are not feeling well. I know how it feels to type up a story while feeling sick. I have done so many of times in my story of Kai.

Good job none the less. )
macDhai chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Ah, clarity arrives.

Good chapter, only questionable structure I found was in the paragraph where Big Olrec finds Grayson and the night elven women.

Hope you are feeling better. - R. macDhai
Gulanticus chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
and this is the part where the dramatic music plays! Can't wait to learn more. Thanks for sharing
Pyro chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Ooo...the plot thickens. Just found this story tonight, and I love it . You've quite the gift for character crafting. Well until next time,

Pyro
Gulanticus chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Good sir. Thank you for sharing your story. I have not reviewed often, but I read and commented on your Naruto story. I like reading this story but found myself unable to really express why. It is like trying to say that I read it because I like it but being unable to describe why I like it if that makes sense. I use to play WOW years ago and now I just watch my wife play as she learns how to tank and then heal. I read some of the books that have come out - some I liked and some that were a waste of trees. I have always enjoyed the rich colors of the Night Elves ans wished that the game creators would upgrade the storylines of the Blood Elves. I am curious about something: it apparent to me that Kin is going to be a Forsaken. How much will Sylvanas be apart of this story? On a side note: I wonder why we do not see Forsaken Taurens or Orcs, and I do not mean the Death Knights? Again, thanks for sharing.
macDhai chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
That particular order is going to end badly, isn't it?