Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
Chloe chapter 20 . 4/4
That was excellent! Even if you never finish, thank you for giving us this much.
Chloe chapter 4 . 4/4
Yesyesyes this is wonderful! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this!
Wyrd42 chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
I enjoyed this story, as it did give some new perspective to the canon characters. Like so many stories, though, you stopped just as you got to the part that seemed like it was going to be really interesting. such a shame.

Also, Lily was a muggle born... Xp
Lady Fai chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Have I ever told you how much I love you? As and authour and through the authour's notes. Because I do. Your wit and intelligence shines through your notes and I look forward to reading them every time you update your stories.

And you have used a word that I have been forced to look up. I haven't had to look up a word when reading for pleasure in a long time. I was pleasantly surprised.

Congratulations on your Bachelor's degree.

Love this story by the way.
Kammy chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Gotta love responsible teacher Sirius. I loved the talk he had with Snape about when Harry comes to school. It was very much so needed.
Kammy chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
Yes. Whoo. Got Sirius. Let that filthy rat know that he will not win period.
Kammy chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Wow... And the plot thickens. So Sirius is inside his younger other self. Hmm... Interesting. :)
Millie chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
I'm happy to see that this story is being continued. I like the concept and the way you weave it all together. And I want to see Sirius teach! :)
Kammy chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I am still confused as to who those people at Ghent are with the exception of Kafell.
Kammy chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
I love the interaction between Sirius and Snape. I also like that Sirius isn't trusting Peter. If he did it would defeat the whole purpose of him going back.
Kammy chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
It's great that Harry is having fun and is not aware of what it going on. Poor fellow his life with Sirius will be interesting.
Kammy chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Awww Harry sounds cute. As for the Weasley family. I am too big of a fan of theirs especially Ron and Molly. Can't stand either one of them.
Kammy chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I agree with your think of Dumbledore. For being so powerful he was very naive.
Kammy chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Wow, I wonder who those people were at the end... Great chapter.
Kammy chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I love this story t is very unique. You are a great writer. Trust me this is better then some of the stories on this site. As for people trying to criticize you or tell you what to do. Take it with a grain of salt. You know what you are doing and doing a very awesome job might I add. :) well I am on to the next chapter.