Reviews for Naruko, Stygian Taint
naruhinaxnarusasuxsasusaku chapter 13 . 3/18
I looked at the title and size " uh oh guy sensie is going to be in the chapter I know it!"
naruhinaxnarusasuxsasusaku chapter 9 . 3/18
Bad bad badddd! Idea reading this at night but I had to learn the hard way... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Andigatron chapter 41 . 3/1
I really hope you update this story one day.
I've had it on my list for a long time already and reread it just now.
It's really great and interesting, so keep up the good work!
Wolfone10 chapter 41 . 2/9
So outta 41 chapters we get ONE kissing scene? WTF? NUMBER 1. GET RID OF KIBA'S FLEA BITTEN ASS! THROW HIM TO THE WOLVES! Number 2. Whatever the hell is wrong with Anko FIX IT! Number 3. This "cryptic shit" is getting OLD fast, we're up to chapter 41 FOR KAMI'S sake! Now it's not a mystery, it's annoying!
Wolfone10 chapter 36 . 2/8
SO what's wrong with getting with Kurenai and Hinata? I fail to see how that's wrong.
FrozenCause chapter 41 . 1/17
...umm... so kurama is dead?... wow that explains a lot actually and made it so you could change the plot nice idea their.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 1/3
I really don't understand all the wounds, Physical ABUSE is kinda EASY to prove as it leaves marks, and PEOPLE'S minds CAN be changed with the appropriate use of FORCE/TERROR and TORTURE! Dictators do it all the time! You can change the mind of a NATION (let alone a village) if your BRUTAL enough! Start cutting the heads off the CHILDREN and I guarantee everyone would leave her alone!
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Weak as hell and your a canon loving little fuck, piss off.
ThorsMjollnir chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
Oh My God! This story is amazing! I can't wait to read more! I love the ears and tail!
hilt51 chapter 41 . 8/26/2014
Great fanfiction, just noticed its be a year exactly since you updated, but i have my fingers crossed and I hope you find time and/or muse to update in the near future.
darkpiro9 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I'm getting a very strong ulquirra vibe, right now I can see her traing out the hearts to try to understand them creepy as that is
darkpiro9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This chapter is brutal and unforgiving, I can tell right now that this is going to be a story that will have all of my love yet all of my hate at the same time. Good job.
Shinkicker chapter 41 . 6/12/2014
I'd love to see more of this one day, it's quite compelling. This taint along with the decay and that skeletal Jutsu makes me think it has something to so with the shinigami. Something very wrong happened with the sealing process I guess. I wonder what the end result will be.

Thanks for posting.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
I hope she gives hinata, and kurenai a chance.
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 5/17/2014