Reviews for Naruko, Stygian Taint
ssj3nappa chapter 41 . 4/9
Excellent story you got here. Can't wait to read more (hopefully in the near future)!
FlameDragon14 chapter 41 . 3/30
Naruko's actions are confusing as all hell sometimes but, other times I completely understand why she does as she does. Personally I am hopping to see more of those Hinata taking charge and doing things to Naruko scenes. Rare is it that I find a good Naruko/Hinata story. Even rarer is it that I find one so well written and thought out. I look forward to seeing this updated sooner rather then later.
amerdism chapter 1 . 2/24
love it hope to see more soon
Thunder Claw03 chapter 39 . 2/6
Great job keep it up update soon
Thunder Claw03 chapter 22 . 2/2
From the sounds of it and the last few chapters kou raped naruto at a young age and now he came back to kill her and rape Hinata update soon
Thunder Claw03 chapter 6 . 2/1
You go Kurenai adopt naruko make her life better update soon
Thunder Claw03 chapter 4 . 2/1
Those bastards I hope they find who did this to her update soon
apache27 chapter 41 . 1/5
hope you get back to writing soon like the story :)
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 41 . 12/25/2013
Well here i have read all 41 chapters and intermissions in a matter of hours and i find myself wanting more. I hope you intend to finish this story sometime in the future. Their are so few Naruko/Hinata fics on here and this one is quite good. Its so different but refreshingly so...and I really can't wait to read more about Naruko and Hinata's interactions. Please update again.
MrVemom10 chapter 41 . 12/21/2013
please update this! this story is awesome
ZeroKelvin chapter 41 . 12/17/2013
I don't even know where to begin but to state that this is a truly brilliant story. The plot is extremely unique while still maintaining the core canonical components in such a way as to give a new look upon the characters and events.
I have to say that the large and almost jarring timeskips at first bothered me; but after getting used to them I have found I enjoy how they force the reader to extrapolate and interpret events rather then simply having everything laid out for you. Though a few things still leave me confused for multiple chapters till they are clarified.
This, in my opinion, has to be one of the very best Naruko stories I have found and I eagerly anticipate future chapters.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 41 . 12/13/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 34 . 12/13/2013
Great chapter, the technique Kurenai used was very cool.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Great chapter, the spar with Guy was awesome.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013