Reviews for Serendipitous
ning08 chapter 1 . 5/31
Guys i know it's a long shot and maybe you would find it irritating but we need ur help.. please. There is a series called ' The Richman's Daughter' in the phil. And it's an amazing lez series.. but for whatever reason it is cut short. Our fandom is called Rastro Rebels. We need help from other fandom to make Trmd known internationally and help us trend worldwide. Please help us. And i'm very sure that if you have the time to watch an episode of it you would love it just as much! So please help us.. thank you so much. If you want to watch trmd videos. You could go to dailymotion TRMD videos. Have a nice day
Third time I read thisī¸
Idk how many times already I read this.. I think at least more than twice.. It is a really good story tho.. Such a good writer of you :)
LanieQuin chapter 29 . 2/9
Love love love the Achele twist at the end! Great story start to finish! First fic I've ever read with an epilogue, but it really brought the story full circle. You really have a way with words.
LanieQuin chapter 10 . 1/21
Okay, so I'm a little late to the game but...I am loving this fic! It sounds so true to what could actually happen. I loved the bar scene and especially Naya's comment of "I'm old, I want my bed", as I myself have used that exact phrase! Great job! Wish I found this years ago!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Wtf?! Must she have a damn boyfriend? So not what one wants to read in a heya fic! Come on!
Ro chapter 29 . 4/11/2014
Loved it!
singleforever chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
omgomgomgomg this is so CUTE! i want somebody to love me like they loveeachudder god damit
singleforever chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
good stuff! heya !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
hey! i loved this fic with like my whole life and i'd really like to know what happens after they're together, yeno like they're plan to get dianna and lea together! idk, i just think it would be a really good story as a follow up to this one!
RoseAndClay chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
How I wish this happens in real life, I mean Hemo and Naya's lives. They really look good together and we all know for a fact that even if Hemo already has a baby with Taylor and Naya's with Big Sean, we still dream that one day, HeYa will be endgame too.
brittana77 chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
I loved reading this fanfiction! It was amazingly written and beautifully written.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
Sweet story.. keep on writing.
silvi1821 chapter 29 . 10/28/2013
Soo i gotta say that this is my favorite HeYa fic of all time. It was just amazing! :) I loved the pace of the story and everything. It was perfect. Thank you for writing such a great story. I think ima go and reread it a few more times lol
scriptwriter chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I thought i wouldn't like this story but it turns out to be good.. i like the way you give each character a scene where an audience/reader would look forward to it.. it feels real and maybe we could let Ms. Naya Rivera read this and get her thoughts about it.. keep it up faithangel..