Reviews for Serendipitous
The ending is weird.
Very nice idea this fanfic is.
Can say I'm one of the biggest Heya shippers around.
I loved the slow build up of the story.

Some things were off I think with the girls ganging and planning and walking into naya's house to spy on them.
Another thing that bothered me a tiny bit is that there were parts that didn't add up in the small details, like Naya making herself ice tea and suddenly it's bear that she's drinking.
In the first chapters it clearly stated that Naya had a beer and then some chapters after Heather is surpised that Naya drinks beer.
I'm a perfectionist and that's why it might bothered me too much.

But still, very nice and cute fanfic.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 28 . 12/14/2016
Maybe third time already re read this and still love it. I miss Brittana so much and of course miss my Heya terribly much. If and only if Heya will end up together tho
ning08 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Guys i know it's a long shot and maybe you would find it irritating but we need ur help.. please. There is a series called ' The Richman's Daughter' in the phil. And it's an amazing lez series.. but for whatever reason it is cut short. Our fandom is called Rastro Rebels. We need help from other fandom to make Trmd known internationally and help us trend worldwide. Please help us. And i'm very sure that if you have the time to watch an episode of it you would love it just as much! So please help us.. thank you so much. If you want to watch trmd videos. You could go to dailymotion TRMD videos. Have a nice day
Guest chapter 29 . 3/18/2015
Third time I read thisī¸
Guest chapter 25 . 2/28/2015
Idk how many times already I read this.. I think at least more than twice.. It is a really good story tho.. Such a good writer of you :)
LanieQuin chapter 29 . 2/9/2015
Love love love the Achele twist at the end! Great story start to finish! First fic I've ever read with an epilogue, but it really brought the story full circle. You really have a way with words.
LanieQuin chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Okay, so I'm a little late to the game but...I am loving this fic! It sounds so true to what could actually happen. I loved the bar scene and especially Naya's comment of "I'm old, I want my bed", as I myself have used that exact phrase! Great job! Wish I found this years ago!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Wtf?! Must she have a damn boyfriend? So not what one wants to read in a heya fic! Come on!
Ro chapter 29 . 4/11/2014
Loved it!
singleforever chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
omgomgomgomg this is so CUTE! i want somebody to love me like they loveeachudder god damit
singleforever chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
good stuff! heya !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
hey! i loved this fic with like my whole life and i'd really like to know what happens after they're together, yeno like they're plan to get dianna and lea together! idk, i just think it would be a really good story as a follow up to this one!
RoseAndClay chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
How I wish this happens in real life, I mean Hemo and Naya's lives. They really look good together and we all know for a fact that even if Hemo already has a baby with Taylor and Naya's with Big Sean, we still dream that one day, HeYa will be endgame too.
brittana77 chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
I loved reading this fanfiction! It was amazingly written and beautifully written.