Reviews for In Which the Pink Elephant Hides Under a Lampshade
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 11/9
Very funny short story. Well done!
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/28
This was a lot of fun to read. Hermione is pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Perfection. I honestly would love to read a lengthy series of this. It's just amazing! The D.A blatantly disregarding older order members plans to do their own thing together! getting the job done more efficiently as a unit with their own unorthodox strategies ! With Fred and George as the battle planners but they all contribute and Harry and Hermiine being powerhouses but no one cares, it just is and they're more preoccupied with each other so they're chill and content. and Ginny's the voice of reason and Luna asks the important questions in life and Neville's strongly independent but damn it all if he can't help himself from discreetly mother ducking them all out of habit and Ron's just a blackhole for food. Like Yes I'm all for that! thank you for writing
So why did they run
CriminallyInsane chapter 1 . 6/18
Probably one of the greatest things I've ever read, honestly.
Pagan Ianthe chapter 1 . 6/12
I was directed here as part of a conversation I was having with some friends about the need for something funny. This story made me smile, then giggle and then laugh before I remembered it was nearly 2am and my neighbour (very thin walls) has young children! Thank you.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 4/27
This fic is delightful.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/25
Hee hee.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 3/31
Nice idea
mariteri chapter 1 . 2/27
LMAO! That was brilliant. Great story, excellent plot, and the writing was perfect. Well done! Thanks for sharing and have a awesome day.
insouciantmouse chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I'm still having little giggles about Daedalus Diggle and the older members of the Order. I can't wait for this 'actual story' you keep alluding to. It seems like it's going to be awesome.
I actually found you because I was reading The Best Laid Plans by MaryRoyale and the description mentioned you, so after I read the whole thing (It's awesome, btw), I searched you. You seem pretty cool as well. -XY
Colubrina chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Ok. Why haven't you written more? These are both just brilliant. *foot stamp*. *whinging*. More. More. More.
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
nice though for a short while i thought it might be that they mistook hermiones for her mother as her parents are dentists they are definitly better at inflicting pain than any other one could ever hope to do thus they flee on sight (and bella and fenrir want some pointers for inflicting pain)
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
OMG this is awesome! I love how the younger set is so obviously a team and talking around each other while the older group is so flabbergasted.

Wonderful chemistry and so funny!

More please. I'd love to see what you could do if you introduced Snape to this group. Strategic thinking, raw power and intelligence... they might just surprise him. Though he never was one to underestimate their capabilities. Belittle yes, Not really.
Angel Girl5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You should do a sequel regarding the Malfoy Manor incident!

I would love to see how you portray the older characers reactions, lol!