Reviews for In Which the Pink Elephant Hides Under a Lampshade
So why did they run
CriminallyInsane chapter 1 . 6/18
Probably one of the greatest things I've ever read, honestly.
Pagan Ianthe chapter 1 . 6/12
I was directed here as part of a conversation I was having with some friends about the need for something funny. This story made me smile, then giggle and then laugh before I remembered it was nearly 2am and my neighbour (very thin walls) has young children! Thank you.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 4/27
This fic is delightful.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/25
Hee hee.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 3/31
Nice idea
mariteri chapter 1 . 2/27
LMAO! That was brilliant. Great story, excellent plot, and the writing was perfect. Well done! Thanks for sharing and have a awesome day.
insouciantmouse chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I'm still having little giggles about Daedalus Diggle and the older members of the Order. I can't wait for this 'actual story' you keep alluding to. It seems like it's going to be awesome.
I actually found you because I was reading The Best Laid Plans by MaryRoyale and the description mentioned you, so after I read the whole thing (It's awesome, btw), I searched you. You seem pretty cool as well. -XY
Colubrina chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Ok. Why haven't you written more? These are both just brilliant. *foot stamp*. *whinging*. More. More. More.
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
nice though for a short while i thought it might be that they mistook hermiones for her mother as her parents are dentists they are definitly better at inflicting pain than any other one could ever hope to do thus they flee on sight (and bella and fenrir want some pointers for inflicting pain)
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
OMG this is awesome! I love how the younger set is so obviously a team and talking around each other while the older group is so flabbergasted.

Wonderful chemistry and so funny!

More please. I'd love to see what you could do if you introduced Snape to this group. Strategic thinking, raw power and intelligence... they might just surprise him. Though he never was one to underestimate their capabilities. Belittle yes, underestimate...no. Not really.
Angel Girl5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You should do a sequel regarding the Malfoy Manor incident!

I would love to see how you portray the older characers reactions, lol!
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope you will continue.
Maevenly chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was a hoot! I loved it! I could totally see McGonagal and Co. completely flabberghasted over Ron's 'slip of the tongue', and Harry and Co.'s easy transition into what to order for dinner. I wish you'd write more in this 'universe'!
Knife Hand chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
ROFL. I love this story. Sure Hermione and the others are hardened soldiers but they are still teenagers. It's as much about counfounding the adults as about defeating the Death Eaters. Funny, smart and good character moments.

Would love to see the scene where Hermione slaps Beletrix around. That image will keep me warm at night.

Keep up the good work.