Reviews for In Which the Pink Elephant Hides Under a Lampshade
Hee hee.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Nice idea
mariteri chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
LMAO! That was brilliant. Great story, excellent plot, and the writing was perfect. Well done! Thanks for sharing and have a awesome day.
insouciantmouse chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I'm still having little giggles about Daedalus Diggle and the older members of the Order. I can't wait for this 'actual story' you keep alluding to. It seems like it's going to be awesome.
I actually found you because I was reading The Best Laid Plans by MaryRoyale and the description mentioned you, so after I read the whole thing (It's awesome, btw), I searched you. You seem pretty cool as well. -XY
Colubrina chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Ok. Why haven't you written more? These are both just brilliant. *foot stamp*. *whinging*. More. More. More.
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
nice though for a short while i thought it might be that they mistook hermiones for her mother as her parents are dentists they are definitly better at inflicting pain than any other one could ever hope to do thus they flee on sight (and bella and fenrir want some pointers for inflicting pain)
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
OMG this is awesome! I love how the younger set is so obviously a team and talking around each other while the older group is so flabbergasted.

Wonderful chemistry and so funny!

More please. I'd love to see what you could do if you introduced Snape to this group. Strategic thinking, raw power and intelligence... they might just surprise him. Though he never was one to underestimate their capabilities. Belittle yes, Not really.
Angel Girl5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You should do a sequel regarding the Malfoy Manor incident!

I would love to see how you portray the older characers reactions, lol!
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope you will continue.
Maevenly chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was a hoot! I loved it! I could totally see McGonagal and Co. completely flabberghasted over Ron's 'slip of the tongue', and Harry and Co.'s easy transition into what to order for dinner. I wish you'd write more in this 'universe'!
Knife Hand chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
ROFL. I love this story. Sure Hermione and the others are hardened soldiers but they are still teenagers. It's as much about counfounding the adults as about defeating the Death Eaters. Funny, smart and good character moments.

Would love to see the scene where Hermione slaps Beletrix around. That image will keep me warm at night.

Keep up the good work.

Knife Hand
Chargone chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Bibliophile chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Really well done! I love kick ass Hermione and the Luna chaos is perfect. Going to look at the next one now!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Bravo, I love how it started with the reader being just as confused as the Order and then everything becomes clearer as it goes. Very humorous, especially the part about Luna having to compensate for Hermione's breasts. Why does nearly every fanfiction I've read with Luna as a major support character involve her commenting on Hermione's chest at least once? Great going with the reason for the Death Eaters running away. The whole thing was fantabulous, actually.
ausland chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved this! Death Eaters running away from Hermione... an original twist on an Alpha-Female... in a oneshot! Impressive.
I actually found this because I was perusing your profile after seeing your lovely little review on 1995. Thank you, by the way. I can't reply to reviews because I can't PM, but this way I can!
I enjoyed this oneshot. I also found you had good taste in FF by looking at your fav's. So I'm going to conclude this review and go take a peak at some interesting fanfictions I saw on your favorites.

51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »