Reviews for In Which the Pink Elephant Hides Under a Lampshade
Angel Girl5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You should do a sequel regarding the Malfoy Manor incident!

I would love to see how you portray the older characers reactions, lol!
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope you will continue.
Maevenly chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was a hoot! I loved it! I could totally see McGonagal and Co. completely flabberghasted over Ron's 'slip of the tongue', and Harry and Co.'s easy transition into what to order for dinner. I wish you'd write more in this 'universe'!
Knife Hand chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
ROFL. I love this story. Sure Hermione and the others are hardened soldiers but they are still teenagers. It's as much about counfounding the adults as about defeating the Death Eaters. Funny, smart and good character moments.

Would love to see the scene where Hermione slaps Beletrix around. That image will keep me warm at night.

Keep up the good work.

Knife Hand
Chargone chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Bibliophile chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Really well done! I love kick ass Hermione and the Luna chaos is perfect. Going to look at the next one now!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Bravo, I love how it started with the reader being just as confused as the Order and then everything becomes clearer as it goes. Very humorous, especially the part about Luna having to compensate for Hermione's breasts. Why does nearly every fanfiction I've read with Luna as a major support character involve her commenting on Hermione's chest at least once? Great going with the reason for the Death Eaters running away. The whole thing was fantabulous, actually.
ausland chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved this! Death Eaters running away from Hermione... an original twist on an Alpha-Female... in a oneshot! Impressive.
I actually found this because I was perusing your profile after seeing your lovely little review on 1995. Thank you, by the way. I can't reply to reviews because I can't PM, but this way I can!
I enjoyed this oneshot. I also found you had good taste in FF by looking at your fav's. So I'm going to conclude this review and go take a peak at some interesting fanfictions I saw on your favorites.

VampireApple chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love it. Very funny, thank you for posting.
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Well done. I would like to read about the events that lead up to this scene.
joshlamont chapter 1 . 5/17/2012

This definitely calls for an expansion. Starting here, for sure.
OokamiJudge chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
*giggles* nice :) much fun to be had from random 'oops' hehehehe
aalens chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Many thanks for a few minutes of laughter in an otherwise dull day.

Very funny little fic,
DarkKing666 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Good one. I'd like to see it expanded a bit; this has a lot of potential.
apAidan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
this is hysterical.

i'm not certain how I missed this when it was first posted, but it has to be the funniest, yet dead on, story about an Order meeting that I've ever read.

there are some things alluded to in this story that really need to see the light of day. If nothing else, Hermione bitch slapping Bellatrix is a tale definitely worth telling.

Looking forward to hearing more about this, and your other story you're working on.

44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »