Reviews for In Which the Pink Elephant Hides Under a Lampshade
joshlamont chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
XD

This definitely calls for an expansion. Starting here, for sure.
OokamiJudge chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
*giggles* nice :) much fun to be had from random 'oops' hehehehe
aalens chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Many thanks for a few minutes of laughter in an otherwise dull day.

Very funny little fic,
DarkKing666 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Good one. I'd like to see it expanded a bit; this has a lot of potential.
apAidan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
this is hysterical.

i'm not certain how I missed this when it was first posted, but it has to be the funniest, yet dead on, story about an Order meeting that I've ever read.

there are some things alluded to in this story that really need to see the light of day. If nothing else, Hermione bitch slapping Bellatrix is a tale definitely worth telling.

Looking forward to hearing more about this, and your other story you're working on.

apAidan
Blue tree chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was so funny! You should keep writing!
LegacySolidor chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love this story. Can't wait or you to clean it up and expand.
physicssquid chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I would love to find out what happened during the 'kidnapping incident'.

Keep up the good work, this was brilliant and funny.

Don't give up.
Glorioux chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Love the compensating for the boobs...Talking about loose lips, Ron's needed zipping. All and all I liked, only glaring error was: Manner instead of Manor. Probably your spelling sw.
Perminatly Lost In Thought chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was Bloody FANTASTIC! You need to write more stories like this one I would love to see more like this.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
sorry i don't have anything construstive, jsut wanted to say that this was giggle worthy and i enjoyed it a lot
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
ROTFLOL! :) briliant, Wonder little oneshot. :) Can we get a couple chapter story of Hermione ripping into the safe houses?
Zucht chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Areyou sure that Snape didn't just tell the DE's that Harmione had found out who owed Hogarts homework? shudder

Seriously, mentally comparing Hermione and Luna very good story.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
While I don't quite recall a kidnapping and subsequent bloodbath courtesy of Hermione, t was absolutely hilarious and I will now have to reread the last books. Go you!
hazel-jade chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I absolutely love the fact that the death eaters are afraid of her! Love it!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »