Reviews for Mysterion Has TittyVision
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
I'm very aware that people many people love your fanfics but i can't, sorry, i can't sympathize with Charlie, she is too weak and a pushover and the stories, while they are good, they are often poorly executed, like i said before a lot of people love your fanfics, but sorry, i can't like them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
I have so many issues with this fanfic, for the plot, it premise is quite good, Charlie tries to join Coon and friends, meanwhile Mysterion is is attached to Charlie's titties, could give a great story, but sadly, was poorly executed and turned out to be a complete disaster, the story is too short and becomes very predictable by the third chapter, for the characters, while the boys are in character, they never are punished or feel remorse for their sexist actions, unlike in eat, pray and queef and Bebe's boobs destroy society(canon episodes from South Park) where they stop of being douchebags at the end of these episodes, however my MAJOR concern is with Charlie herself, she was perfectly fine when she saw the boys masturbating in her front due to her titties and she was willingly in accepting the boys' sexist idea of making her a secretary, i'm sorry but i don't like stupid and passive female OCs,it's just a sexist excuse for writing female OCs, the ending is fucked up, the boys masturbate in Charlie's front and they ended up being IN LOVE with her and the moral is that girls can't be super heroines because they are fags, sorry, but i find this moral to be the worse moral ever, even for South Park's standards, to me both boys and girls can be super heroes, super heroes aren't only for boys, girls also can be super heroes if they want, but you seems to believe that girls are inferior, seriously, grow of it,
ConnietheCat chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I did not know you had an account on here. I love your stories
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Another great story.
The QAS chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Awesome. One of the funniest things I've ever read.
AnotherChad chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
This was pretty damn funny.
NoseBridgePinch chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
How would Stan react to Charlie-Sue lifting her shirt? Get nauseated, look away in disgust, punch whoever was closest and call them all assholes when the ahhh taaas are messing with their heads. Charlie's as lame as ever. That's my interpretation of Stan in this situation. I doubt you're asking though.

Your Stan really did warm my heart with how annoyed he was with everything, but other than that...It's weird since the lost crime scene part was really interesting and it gave away to all the boys now being in love with Charlie minus her brother Stan, the possibly gay Cartman and the now cured Kenny. I'm unsure what to think of that.

I did love your Stuart and Carol, really IC. Carol was angry and hit him and Stuart was amused and perverted. That was the best part.

Also what turned me off from reading these things for roughly the whole year they've been up are your positive reviews in your profile. While we all get review high when others appreciate our work you reposting them seems annoying. I understand if you wanted to show your OC wasn't a sue, maybe she isn't (though I'm not convinced) but I have a giant bias against all OC's but the review thing is worse.

I'm trying to end this in a clever way, not sound like such a bitch (like Wendy Testaburger, ha!) Or give some kind of constructive crit. I will say your boys are extremely IC, you're very South Parkish and while I love Kenny's perversion it seemed to be lowering his Mysterion persona by being a disgusting pervert in a Kewn and Friends story.
NoseBridgePinch chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I did like Liane calling her son 'sugarbear' that was super cute.

But other than that, wtf was that? Kenny was kind of gross, not typical lol Kenny's a perv but I feel kinda, unsettled (and the boys drank jizz last week, really this bugs me?)

I guess your OC lives with Stan so he took the big brother role, which is fine, but Kenny crying didn't seem Kenny like. Whining yeah but crying? Also if Kenny has a boner for her how is that not like other OC stories?

I know I sound like a total cunt, I hesitate but will send this review. I'll end on positives with Cartman being funny, Stan and Kyle being really IC, the nods to Mrs McCormick and the toast.

Kenny though...
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Okay, I'm gonna sit down and read one of these things since everyone's FREAKING THE FUCK OUT MAN!

I hate to admit it, but at first glance your Stan is the best. I like to pick out who's my fave when I read a story of the boys as a group. Your Stan kinda makes me all 'yay' like he would do in an episode. He's well balanced and deadpan when dealing with your OC female Butters. Liked her zapping him and stuff. Also Cartman's pretty funny with asking the OC to join she has to kill Kyle. Okay if not Kyle than Stan.

The hooters comment, while funny in Kenny being Kenny makes me, ahhh lemme keep reading on.
JVM-SP150 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
That last guest review was mine, but I was logged out before I finished typing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
You started a good plot but ended up dropping it for the sequel. Interesting nonetheless. As for the other plot, I'm not even sure exactly what was going on with that, so I'm going to go with 'Amusing' in the end.

Stan's bit at the end was the funniest part though. "Well, what would be most in-character jackass!?"
JVM-SP150 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Fair chapter. Vagina-Free Zone makes total sense.

This new, ahem, superpower of Mysterion's... I'm just going to have to see how that works out at the end. I have noticed Mysterion hasn't done much else though.

"Fake brother", haha. I'm kind of surprised Kyle wasn't more pissed since I know he ends up dating Charlie later.
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So I decided I should probably give you another chance, and since this is supposedly your best work, and it is Coon and Friends after all, I might as well give it a shot.

Not much to comment on with Chapter 1. Everyone is pretty much themselves, and there's some funny bits, but it's more establishing the plot for later. But hey, no news is good news, right?
Marcus Absent chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Definitely a funny one. The ending was perfect, with Kenny getting over his obsession with Charlie, but the other boys (save Cartman (priceless)) ending up with the same problem.

And then Kenny thinking that just because he has the Mysterion costume, Charlie will be more...receptive to his...charms. Kenny is my favorite character, and gags of him being perverted are usually hilarious, so this was right up my alley.

Fourth wall breaking's always a scream, too.

Also, I felt really awesome when I saw you put my comment at the top of your profile :) but it is true. From what I hear, lots of authors who tell their stories in script form have had their stories deleted (which I think is stupid), but that was before my time. I can tell that you use it to keep everything more similar to the show, as opposed to some other people who would do it just to be lazy.
Marcus Absent chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Well, that was interesting. So...Charlie is the only who's arousing Kenny? Hmm...