Reviews for Give and Take
Kyone chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Circle, must be sick of getting reviews from me...but I won't stop... ;
Kyone chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Um...this one's confused...hehe...oh, maybe it'll make sense soon, right?
Amyjenc1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
Hmm...intresting. Can't wait for next chapter.. HeHe
rurouni chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Interesting...continue quickly! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on the top? ;)

Anyway, I really like the plot you have going here...and I can't wait for the next chapter! Don't keep me in suspense too long!

P.S. Thanks for reviewing my fics...and I totally agree the has some problems...but it's great nonetheless!
Onna chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
*sigh* updated... thanks anyway...
Ro-Chan chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Um... Just a little confused maybe I didn't read the AN like I usually don't and skipped some important information. ;; In any case Ch.1 is a prolouge of sorts right? ANYway... Keep writing for this one! I want to see what Enshi took!
Mara-Amber chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
ORO! This sounds promising. You can't imagine the big smile which is plastered on my face right now.

I hope you are going to continue this.

BTW: What about your 'Sano in Alaska'-story? I enjoyed it so much, but you mentioned the next chapter would take some time. Are you going to continue?
Mara-Amber chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Oh, I like this...going to find out what happens next.
chibi-angel3 chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
susan, even if you say that this is npt necessary, i am glad you posted it. it gives a good background of enishi. that is so thoughtful of you. _ i can't wait to know what will happen if kaoru sees kenshin kiss enishi.
chibi-angel3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Yey! somebody answered to the challenge. i was thinking of doing something for it but i can't think of any. i simple love this!
Gypsy-chan chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
Wow fast update. Glad you added another chapter. Enishi is soo bad. Just wait til Kenshin found out what he did to his beloved Kaoru. Hurry up with the next chapter._
no longer a fanfiction writer chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
Oooo...Enishi is at it again. Ever plotting and ever scheming... :) That's what I like about him, though. Well, since Kaoru and Kenshin are already married, this fic has to be K&K...right? Heh, not that I have a problem with alternate pairings or anything. Keep up the good work! Hope you win the award.
MNH4477 chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
*shakes head* Enishi plotting once again. Gotta love him, though. He is just too hot! _ More story! Now! Need to see how Ken reacts! *giggles*

marstanuki chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
pls. continue, i'll definitely vote for this one...update soon!
Firuze Khanume chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
HI! I liked it so much...

I'm also writting a 'little something' for the challenge including a Papuan witchdoctor and a perfume...Unfortunately,like you it will take me more than 1000 words (now i'm more than 800), so I will have to write a 'brief' version... and then to post the original one as a separate one...Good luck and keep the good work.