Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
Isn’t Luna’s mindset of doing nothing against evil people pretty much how Voldemort took over? Not sure this is a theme that should be followed. Seems kind of stupid really.
I can’t read anymore of this. The first story was ok but I have some serious issues. First off I would like to say I love the ship and fluff between Harry and Luna. But it drives my batty to have nobody do anything at all against Umbridge. It was bad enough in canon. Even the teachers are sucking up torture of the students. Where are the pranks? Where are the secret attacks against her that WOULD happen? If Harry is communicating with the outside world and Luna is too, where are the damn Aurors to stop a dark artifact from being used on children? These questions are only here because the author wanted to copy part of canon. Too bad it was one of the worst parts of the books you decided to copy. I understand you need dark parts to make the good parts better in comparison. The problem is the bad parts are pointless, needless, and only serve to piss me off and stop enjoying the story. !DishragHarry is not something I care to read about. Luna’s turn the other cheek and don’t do anything to my aggressors is just plain stupid. She’s already being attacked, harassed, bullied, stolen from. What good reason is there to suffer in silence? None! It’s just stupid and it’s obviously not working so the stupidity is being compounded. What is that phrase? All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. HP universe is absolutely full of good men doing nothing and now you have Harry doing that too. I’m out.
sergeant peace chapter 16 . 2/16
know it's been a while since this story was updated, but it is amazing, i hope you continue it one day.
I think someone murdered the muse...
MalB1 chapter 16 . 1/14
This is an awesome story, I only started reading this as I finished the first part you wrote and thought it was ace, if not a little fluffy, this is extremely well written with engaging characters and a plotline that while not exactly action packed has enough intrigue to make you want to keep reading. I can't wait to read more and hope that you will continue this story and finish it in the future. I have just read the last update date and realised that it's been a long time since you returned to this story, still I can but hope that your muse will return it would be a shame to see such good story go unfinished. Fingers crossed, and thank you for a great read.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
Oh... well, dammit.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
Wow. Now THAT was the first genuinely terrifying move she has made. Well, I mean, aside from trying to murder Harry with Dementors!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
*Big Smiles!*
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2017
That was most gratifying... and, of course, will only lead to the calm before the storm :/
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
Finally, some response from the rest of the staff!
Oh, and I have to commend you for actively explaining why the torture curse continued to be allowed. Way too many fics just blew it off, even though it would have drawn public outcry at the least if anyone had reported it, which of course Harry was too pig headed and short sighted to do. (As far as I can remember only Harry actually suffered the blood quill in canon)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
I'll admit I landed on your page from a recommendation - specifically one for those who like Luna fics - and I have not been disappointed!
You've done a wonderful job with the supporting cast and I'm having a lot of fun with your story, thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
Well done, a good step forward for Harry and even further acceptance of Luna by his friends, which I'm sure will be critical in the months to come vs the toad.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I really hate that this isn't finished, and to stop before learning what their big decision would be. I love this story and I love the writing, a must read even though it is incomplete.
addicted2text chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Just finished reading the entire story. I really hope inspiration will return soon and you'll be able to revisit the characters you've fleshed out in this series. Sure its all a bit fluffy but that's a large part of why I enjoyed reading it so much. The people are real here, even the villains who you've done a great job of showing don't see themselves as being the villains. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
Shame this isn't finnished. I love your writing style and luna and harry here and in the one you wrote how they got together