Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
MiyukiNoMai chapter 16 . 6/21
I really do hope that one day you'll finish this. I enjoy it a lot.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 16 . 6/13
This was a fun ride while it lasted. I never like being in the mind of an evil Umbridge if done right, and you wrote her to her full evilness plus some (hopefully that reads like the compliment I meant it to be haha). I know it's been a few years since this has been updated but I followed in case you end up coming back to this story. Thanks for sharing!
Chaii Chan chapter 16 . 6/11
so sad you’re not continue this story. this is lovely story, and i am really have some fun read it.
I'm a Romione shipper but honestly, I adore ron/lavender as you wrote it. My new guilty pleasure.
Lavender is playing matchmaker with Hermione because she feels threatened. So she's trying to set Hermione up with... Neville. Sounds like a great plan! (sarcasm).

By the way, you hit 500 reviews on August 13th, 2016. Congrats for 600 on March 10th, 2022!
WizMonCruWil chapter 12 . 3/10
When are Ron and Hermione going to kiss and get together?
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 11 . 3/10
Desecration... I adore when Ron bungles Muggle words. At least he didn't say 'defecation'...
Katnibellamione chapter 10 . 3/10
Harry subscribed to the Quibbler! So sweet!
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 8 . 3/10
That was a dream? Or did Voldemort invade Harry's mind with Occlumency? He can't have that information of what Harry feels for Luna!
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 7 . 3/10
Flitwick was actually kinda savage when dressing down Snape!
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 6 . 3/10
Astrid... I thought Luna's mother's name was Pandora?
triojediknights chapter 5 . 3/10
Please tell me Ron and Luna are NOT endgame.
statetech0 chapter 4 . 3/10
The best way to put the Fear of God speech into a lad is to interview him for the local paper! Ha!
Dumbledore senile... really! Of all the... Umbridge might as well wear a T-shirt saying, Let's Go, Albus!
Superstition... I believe in the books they referred to the DADA position as 'jinxed.'