Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
Guest chapter 1 . 5h
She was is Slytherin
jon reeve chapter 6 . 7/1
What, haven't you read stories where Harry beat Voldie with Scourgify? Snape too; He really cleans their clocks.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 16 . 6/3
Oh, I do so love this story. I have recently just gotten into Harry/Luna fics, and your "Protection from Nargles" was the first one I'd ever read. I also enjoy the moments where Luna becomes incredibly fierce, like when she chastised Harry for mocking his own possible death. That was a great scene.

Any suggestions for more wonderful stories?
Hammer545 chapter 16 . 6/1
Love the work mate. Hope to see more of it soon.
Hammer545 chapter 6 . 6/1
the omake was genious
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 16 . 5/25
Loved it!
spost-ffnisdumb chapter 16 . 5/17
Aww, balls. I hate it when I get to the end of a story I'm enjoying and it hasn't been updated in months. It's good, I hope you come back to it at some point!
HermioneWP chapter 16 . 5/12
:( you haven't updated in ages.

I really like 'Polly' she is amazing. Also The Talk is the most awkwardest thing ever.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 5/2
Snape is right about Occlumency and the Dark Lord. At least Harry is trying and learning this time around. Sadly, Snape is also right about theory and basic potions. A bit of theory, and some of the more festive students would be attempting to modify their potions according to misheard theories, and oops, bang! He does have a point about following procedures *first*.

Dumbledore doesn't seem to be doing much about Umbridge. But then, it will be easier to keep Harry and Luna docile if they feel threatened and *he* is the one to rescue them. After all, he's handing out goodies to Harry and not making him work very hard. It must be fun to make Snape do all the hard bits and then be the good guy. Harry's not seeing that part yet.

How nice of Dumbledore to let Harry and his friends catch all the flack from Umbridge to avoid being a target just yet!
David305 chapter 16 . 5/2
I've been enjoying, and hope you continue! Well-written, interesting, few errors, quite canon-character-consistent, and fun!
I've been anticipating some kind of real retribution against Umbridge, however subtle and anonymous, cleverly orchestrated by the Twins, Sirius, and Dobby. But if that's not your intent, don't let me interfere! I have great respect for an author's own vision, and never have believed in "creativity by survey." (g)
Keep it up! Cheers,
David
Aliens of Doom chapter 16 . 4/11
Hey, person here!

Really enjoying this so far, I'm not a huge Harry/Luna shipper, but I think it can be really cute and nice if done well (which you are, don't worry [like you actually care what I think {help, I'm trapped in nested parenthetical (sorry, felt like I needed to make that joke)}]), and there really need to be more Harry/Luna fics because sometimes I just get in a mood, ya know?

I'm really excited to see what you have coming up. Keep up the good work!
Saberhawk chapter 16 . 4/1
I really love this story. There are not a lot of good HarryxLuna fics out there and yours is one of the best. I can't wait for you to update again.
old-crow chapter 16 . 3/9
Hi,

You have a delightful story. I've enjoyed reading each and every page. You didn't simply repeat book five, scene for scene, which is a relief.

I was wondering if you enjoyed assembling a novel-length tale, as all of your other posted story appeared to be 20 pages or less?

Here's hoping that the words for the next handful of chapters come easily to you.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 12 . 3/8
Hi,

It's not a big deal, but your story would be somewhat easier to follow if you included day of the week with your date, ie Tuesday, march 6. We know it's '96, so that is really only needed once at the beginning of a story to confirm it's a fifth, sixth, or seventh year story, or if a substantial amount of time passes.

O-C
old-crow chapter 4 . 3/8
Hi,

Your interview scene was excellent - the best of it's type that I've read.

Well told,