Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
bkerrmom1 chapter 15 . 8/10
I reaaaaly hope you return to this story !
bkerrmom1 chapter 16 . 8/10
Please, please come back to this brilliant story ! This is such a fabulous Harry /Luna storyline!
This is truelly the most beautifull ‘fanfiction Harry Potter story’ ive ever read. Please if youre still in to this, please continue the story, please.
It made me almost cry that it wasn’t completed yet.
And if you do plan or already work further on this story, please let me and the others know.

Yourse faithfully,

‘A great fan of youre work’
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 5/31
Actualy, Sirius is probably a good guide to effective contraception techniques, so Harry can probably rely on what his godfather says in that respects. One hopes that Arthur's spell works, given that they have seven children and all.

Molly should have demonstrated the same spell for Luna, really.
Ems-g chapter 1 . 5/31
Still such an amazing story that I keep thinking of still to this day :)
darkphoenix25 chapter 1 . 5/30
Finished both this and the prequel in a single day! Loving the Harry/Luna ship. Hope you get around to continuing this soon!
Hellmonger2045 chapter 16 . 5/7
when is the next chapter of this coming out?
Hellmonger2045 chapter 16 . 4/8
dude its been a about 4 years you need to update this!
Isn’t Luna’s mindset of doing nothing against evil people pretty much how Voldemort took over? Not sure this is a theme that should be followed. Seems kind of stupid really.
I can’t read anymore of this. The first story was ok but I have some serious issues. First off I would like to say I love the ship and fluff between Harry and Luna. But it drives my batty to have nobody do anything at all against Umbridge. It was bad enough in canon. Even the teachers are sucking up torture of the students. Where are the pranks? Where are the secret attacks against her that WOULD happen? If Harry is communicating with the outside world and Luna is too, where are the damn Aurors to stop a dark artifact from being used on children? These questions are only here because the author wanted to copy part of canon. Too bad it was one of the worst parts of the books you decided to copy. I understand you need dark parts to make the good parts better in comparison. The problem is the bad parts are pointless, needless, and only serve to piss me off and stop enjoying the story. !DishragHarry is not something I care to read about. Luna’s turn the other cheek and don’t do anything to my aggressors is just plain stupid. She’s already being attacked, harassed, bullied, stolen from. What good reason is there to suffer in silence? None! It’s just stupid and it’s obviously not working so the stupidity is being compounded. What is that phrase? All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. HP universe is absolutely full of good men doing nothing and now you have Harry doing that too. I’m out.
sergeant peace chapter 16 . 2/16
know it's been a while since this story was updated, but it is amazing, i hope you continue it one day.
I think someone murdered the muse...
MalB1 chapter 16 . 1/14
This is an awesome story, I only started reading this as I finished the first part you wrote and thought it was ace, if not a little fluffy, this is extremely well written with engaging characters and a plotline that while not exactly action packed has enough intrigue to make you want to keep reading. I can't wait to read more and hope that you will continue this story and finish it in the future. I have just read the last update date and realised that it's been a long time since you returned to this story, still I can but hope that your muse will return it would be a shame to see such good story go unfinished. Fingers crossed, and thank you for a great read.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
Oh... well, dammit.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
Wow. Now THAT was the first genuinely terrifying move she has made. Well, I mean, aside from trying to murder Harry with Dementors!
M