Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
ZenGardens chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
NYOOOOOOO I NEED MOOOAAAARRRRR!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
I loved the story. Please update it as soon as possible. :) Cant wait for the next one.
rpeh chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
This is such a lovely story - even better than the original. You simply can't leave us like this! Please give us an update.
HistoryOfCalcium chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Update please!
It's such damn good story!
Crese chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Well this was a very fun and interesting read, I really like the way you add all those Muggle references here and there (like with PM John Major). What I especially loved was how you portray Umbridge and Fudge, makes the story more intriguing to me. And of course I love Harry/Luna so yea thats all I have to say about that part of the story. I do hope you update soon since this has become ,so far, my favorite Harry/Luna story. Can't wait to read what you are going to do with what happens during Easter.
Crese
escaped.wonderland chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Such a great story, as well as the previous one! I've been reading the two none stop since I found them and was really sad to see how long it's been since you've updated. I hope we see more on this work soon.
wizardfantasy chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
I know u haven't updated in months but i love this story it's like the best Larry fic on fanfic cos not many ship luna/harry but i think it's soo cute! update soon! You're such a talented writer
Anthony Lovegood chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Fantastic! Update soon please, waiting 6 months to see what Umbridge and Harry/Luna are going to do over Easter break is too nerve-wracking!
Endgames chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
I like the approach you've used with this story. So many other stories like to use "quick fixes" all the time for issues like Umbridge. "She's using a blood quill on me. Gasp, that's so dark. Let's send her to Azkaban." You've actually found a way for her to reasonably use it, a reason for Fudge to not want her to, and reasons for the school staff to not make a huge fuss about it, all of which are fairly believable. I did enjoy your writing of Flitwick too, when he threatened both Umbridge and Snape. We don't see much out of him in canon, so I'm glad you've expanded his character here.

I've been enjoying Luna and Harry's relationship as well. I feel like it's been stagnating a bit recently, but that makes sense from how busy they both are. I can't wait to see some progress over the Easter holidays. Gotta feel a little bad for Hermione being lonely, but she was kind of a bitch over OWL year.

Here's hoping you get back around to this story at some point. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PremixedCrayons chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
awesome story! i do hope you continue this masterpiece
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Really excellent interesting and original story
Ibskib chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
I wonder whether it's foreshadowing that Hermione and Neville will get together, or just Lavender. I hope not, too many authors have an incessant need to pair up all the main characters., but so far it seems like Hermione feelings are platonic
Ibskib chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Dumbledore might not want to tell Harry what to do, but he definitely seems like he wants to strongly influence Harry into staying.
All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing...
If this was more of an Indy story I would have expected Harry to throw that line back at Dumbledore.
Snargleblax chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Loved the bit about the rot-gut firewhiskey from Tennessee. I can't say I've ever come across any whiskey from that state that doesn't fall under that category myself.
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »