Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 3/7
its standard for fiction, but the relationship is progressing very fast, its far from the worst offender ive seen though
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 3/7
yay for reasonable authority figures!
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 3/6
it would be cool to see high inquisator malfoy, is a oneshot in order?
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 3/6
your pretty straightforward in the shipping, just dont forget that watching two character be happy isnt interesting without some drama and conflict
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/6
it always bugged me that the hallows werent brought up until the last book, i wonder how it will affect things
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/6
its good to see harry put his slytheren side to use
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/6
its interesting to see the villain's pov, i wonder what her plan will be?
Lordlyhour chapter 16 . 2/13
Delighted to have rediscovered this. So glad to be rwminded of how desperately Umbrridge needa to be Set on fire and then defenestrated
lightskiller chapter 16 . 2/7
post more chapters soon please
Lucem Yoru chapter 16 . 2/4
An amazing read. I've really enjoyed this so far just like the I did the first story.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 16 . 1/27
Yay! Glad to see you're back on the case with this story. No surprise that Luna saw through 'Polly' - and the conversation between her and Molly was good. I feel sorry for Hermione being left out, though.

Hope you've got a good ending for this story - when the time comes. I'm keen to see where you take the plot in comparision to OoTP. One thing that annoyed me about the books is that Umbridge was never seen to be really punished for her ways by anyone (we're left to imagine what the centaurs did) - and having her on trial in a court scene would be good.

Please keep up the good work!
Meletis chapter 16 . 1/25
I wasn't fond of this one. Almost a year and a half since the last chapter. It was shorter than the rest, you decided to put 'The Talk' in there twice. Not liking this one. Hoping the next chapter will be better.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 1/21
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/17
Great start, it's interesting to see things from a delusional sycophant's perspective.
CallieCarmine chapter 16 . 1/14
This is one of the best stories i've read about harry and luna. Keep us updated, please :)
463 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »