Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
addicted2text chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Just finished reading the entire story. I really hope inspiration will return soon and you'll be able to revisit the characters you've fleshed out in this series. Sure its all a bit fluffy but that's a large part of why I enjoyed reading it so much. The people are real here, even the villains who you've done a great job of showing don't see themselves as being the villains. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
Shame this isn't finnished. I love your writing style and luna and harry here and in the one you wrote how they got together
TheOneAndOnlyStack chapter 16 . 9/27/2017
A few grammatical and word error uses here and there, but still an amazing series. I really love your writing style.
Anyway, the first one was equally enjoying as this one, but I’m sad to see it hasn’t been finished. I was excited for Harry and Luna’s relationship to grow and develop. Seeing how it’s last been updated years ago, I don’t think I’ll get any more..
Myalko chapter 16 . 9/23/2017
You need to bring this thing back, man. It's way too good to just be left hanging like this.
Harrypotte4good chapter 16 . 8/16/2017
Never forget one of the best harry/luna ever.
Hope you'll continue someday in the future.
Snowy Analia chapter 16 . 8/9/2017
Are you done with the story then, or have you abandoned it. I do rather like it it's a new take on this theme. Thanks for writing it!
Fayanora chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
For some reason the idea of Umbridge eating a carcinogenic plant that is highly toxic if cooked wrong is fitting. More fitting that she thinks kids should eat it too.
A-Friend01 chapter 16 . 7/31/2017
Please comeback to this story
Geaechteter chapter 16 . 7/24/2017
Good and sweet story but its sad you never finished it, but even so thank you
StrawberryShortcat chapter 16 . 6/28/2017
I should probably not hope, since you haven't updated in over 2 years, but will you be finishing the story? I like it quite a lot and was hoping to see the conclusion.
Hope964 chapter 16 . 6/23/2017
such a fantastic story. it makes me sad to see it hasn't been updated in a long time. i certainly hope you come back to it. just love Luna
EternalKow chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Dear Lord Update already please
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
This is the best Harry/Luna fic I've ever read! Well done!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
Keep writing. This is a great story.
SilvasPrickle chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
Cute story. Makes my lonely heart beat.
Hope you find the inspiration to share more of this story one day.
550 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »