Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
Love to see Lavender's p.o.v and more depth to her.

Trelawney was drunk and love her answer to Harry.
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Love the Snape/ Flitwick confrontation. Very well done.

Dumbledore just being useless, pretty much. Nothing new there.

Harry and Cho's talk was interesting as well.

Luna and Harry are as adorable as always.
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
Wow, they're really laying it on thick.

Umbridge is going to wind up dead one of these days.
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
Really something's going to blow up in their face.

Malfoy's an idiot.

Love his friends reactions to Harry calling Luna love.
MADStar529 chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Awww, so sweet.

Snape's a jerk, as usual. Dumbledore's not much help either.
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
I liked Luna's commentary and hopefully Harry get's his dream sorted out.
MADStar529 chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Man, Harry was great there.

Umbridge's plan is going to back fire, whatever it is.

At least Fudge isn't too stupid.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
Umbridge is evil and she's gonna get it!

So happy Sirius got to meet Luna and talked with Harry.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Hopefully Harry talks to Sirius soon. Happy that he was reminded of the mirror.

Luna and Harry's talk was great and the tea shop sounds interesting.

Neville and Hermione are great and I'm happy that Ron had a good time with Lavender.

Hopefully Ginny dumps Corner soon.
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Love the interview with Harry and Mr. Lovegood sounds great.

Happy that Hermione and Luna are getting along.
MADStar529 chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
That was a god plan of Harry's.
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Harry and Luna are just adorable.
Estavius chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
... In spite of what I said in my other review, I found I missed one ever-so-important detail. It spans one sentence, and yet, I feel it would be just as necessary as any of the other thoughts that spanned multiple sentences, paragraphs even.

I find Snape's biting sarcasm hilarious and every scene with him makes me laugh.

And that is all. Aside from the numerous grammatical errors in this review, of course.
Estavius chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
Hm. I have a generous heaping of praise to toss down (that I am in no way as a writer qualified to say), before a recommendation. Hopefully it doesn't come off as empty.

First off, for a fanfiction involving the main ship of Harry and Luna, this was surprisingly well done. There were no strange twists, like everything going wrong for Dumbledork, the true villain behind the scenes (... I haven't read much HP fanfiction before today, but it seems an enormous number of people have a huge grudge against him), or Harry mysteriously noticing things that are 'obvious' to solve his problems despite not picking up on them canonically to proceed to solving all novel issues as if they were (stab me) novel pranks. Characterization seems to be excellent, although again, I don't believe I'm qualified to say this, considering I haven't reread HP in a number of years.

Second (I don't believe numbering these was warranted), I have to recommend a certain (short) one-shot that you may or may not have read that involves this pairing, that I can definitely see happening (to some degree) in the future of this one, if this is ever continued to that point. It's called 'To Heal the Broken Scar', by chromate, and it's a delightfully cheerful fanfiction that I fully recommend.

That's about all I had to say. This is an amazing fanfiction, even incomplete, and I hope all goes well for you in the future. Toodles.
GlassGirlCeci chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
No! NO! NO!

I got to this chapter, engrossed as with all the previous ones - I knew there were only 16, and I knew that I was on the last one when I started it, but when I finished it my hand just involuntarily dragged the mouse to where the 'Next' button should be...but it wasn't there! I've reached the end! Oh, I'm utterly heartbroken. And just when the break started, too. I was so looking forward to it, and what little we've seen was already so fun and cute.

It is very, very rare that I favorite and follow a story that hasn't been updated in so long...but I will hold out hope. I just can't get enough of Harry and Luna, and their struggles in Hogwarts. This is undoubtedly one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. The characters are facing quite tremendous difficulties, just like in the real series. It keeps it from being too saccharine, but at the same time there's always some happiness to be found. I've spent a wonderful day reading this, and I just wish there were more...
519 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »