Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/6
its good to see harry put his slytheren side to use
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/6
its interesting to see the villain's pov, i wonder what her plan will be?
Lordlyhour chapter 16 . 2/13
Delighted to have rediscovered this. So glad to be rwminded of how desperately Umbrridge needa to be Set on fire and then defenestrated
lightskiller chapter 16 . 2/7
post more chapters soon please
Lucem Yoru chapter 16 . 2/4
An amazing read. I've really enjoyed this so far just like the I did the first story.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 16 . 1/27
Yay! Glad to see you're back on the case with this story. No surprise that Luna saw through 'Polly' - and the conversation between her and Molly was good. I feel sorry for Hermione being left out, though.

Hope you've got a good ending for this story - when the time comes. I'm keen to see where you take the plot in comparision to OoTP. One thing that annoyed me about the books is that Umbridge was never seen to be really punished for her ways by anyone (we're left to imagine what the centaurs did) - and having her on trial in a court scene would be good.

Please keep up the good work!
Meletis chapter 16 . 1/25
I wasn't fond of this one. Almost a year and a half since the last chapter. It was shorter than the rest, you decided to put 'The Talk' in there twice. Not liking this one. Hoping the next chapter will be better.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 1/21
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/17
Great start, it's interesting to see things from a delusional sycophant's perspective.
CallieCarmine chapter 16 . 1/14
This is one of the best stories i've read about harry and luna. Keep us updated, please :)
Cedocore chapter 16 . 1/7
I just caught up with this fic and Protection From Nargles in the past two days, and I'm very impressed. It's difficult to find well-written HP fanfiction at all, much less Harry/Luna fics, and this is easily one of my favorite slightly-AU fics. It reads fairly normal[although omitting large parts of the year, of course] with the change of Harry and Luna being a couple. Definitely worth a read, and I can't wait for more!
Slytherin Potter chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
This is simply brilliant and I enjoy this Ron immensely definitely reminds me of the canon Ron hope he stays with Lavender this time though. I was laughing my ass off how Harry & Ron confronted those "ladies" on how those stank girls were treating Luna. Kind of reminds how I believe James and Sirius probably acted while they were in school. Cool, funny, but dangerous at the same time, protect your own.
baby Cyclopes chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Ooh this very good!:)
I can't wait for more! :D
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Loved the new chapter! Thank you so much for updating. I can't wait for more!
Endgames chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
I really think that you've nailed Luna's character in this story. She still has her animals and theories, and comes across as a little crazy, but you also give her the insight and directness that made everyone fall in love with her to start with. You don't take any of the cop-outs, like making her a seer, putting on an act, or using the animals as a defense mechanism. I really think it just works so well for her, and I've enjoyed how Harry has naturally changed as a result of increased exposure.

I am still waiting for him to snap and kill Umbridge though. Resisting physical and psychological torture is one thing, and I can see Harry being decent at that. Threats to incarcerate him and Luna in a mental institution though? And if he couldn't come up with any better counter-plans? Yeah, I'd be thinking of rather desperate alternatives at this point.
458 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »