Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
jediprankster chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
The perfect nonviolent method for dealing with bullies. I wonder if Umbridge will learn of this. And then try to punish him for it. I really think Flitwick should have gone to the press anyway. Perhaps with a Pensieve containing memories obtained from Harry and Luna. Rather than tell the world what has been going on in Hogwarts, show them. Isn't that what writing instructors always say? Show, don't tell? I am curious to see what happens now.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Well, interesting to see Umbridge get hoisted a bit there, even as I wonder what might happen if she tries to set things in motion that'd be better left alone, while Filius is a rocking teacher who's tired of her, as well as it seems Snape's ongoing snark as well, and will wonder what might happen with Harry trying to lean on the bullies in Ravenclaw.
TharzZzDunN chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Great chapter, thanks for the update.

Cheers!
Midnight Angels chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Brilliant!

The scene in the teacher's conference was something I'd wanted to see a LONG time in fanfic...the staff actually doing it's job and standing up for the students!
Chandagnac chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Three cheers for Flitwick! Hip-hip-hurray!

I always wanted to see the Hogwarts teachers acting more responsibly in canon. But I guess I'll have to make do with fanfiction. No problem if it's as well written as this.

Harry giving Luna a foot rub was an adorable scene. Lovely and fluffy. I'm glad that the book Harry gave Luna for her birthday has so far resisted attempts to steal it.

I actually found myself *not* hating Fudge in this chapter. He seemed somewhat reasonable and not nearly as stupid as he's often portrayed.

And I liked to see Harry and his band of brothers sticking up for Luna against the bullies. It was nice that Harry also told them not to pick on Morgana.

Umbridge's resolve to create a crisis strikes me as ominous. I suppose we're heading for the coup next? Brr...
Loki Firefox chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Finally! A victory! Down to all bullies!

But the meat of the matter here is Umbridge. Oh. My. God. She is so EVIL. Seriously, she makes Fudge look like a caring parent and conscientious public servant! I seriously had to remember that Fudge is gunning after Dumbledore and, less directly, Harry. you know what they say right? That the measure of a hero is based off the quality of his antagonist? Umbridge makes Satan look good. Damn!

You know, by the time they get rid of Umbridge Harry and Co. will consider Voldemort as a cakewalk.
Tinithor chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
I liked the chat with Umbridge and Fudge quite a bit. It seems for all her bluster about Fudge, shes pracctically undermining his position with her insane attitude. Its nice to see hes not 100% completely retarded atleast when it comes to publicity.
AngusH chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Brilliant and wonderful.

I just loved the scene with Fudge shouting at Umbridge, "... eight wizards and a house elf ..." was a great line.

I also liked Flitwick in the previous chapter staring down Umbridge.

Also Harry's conversation with Luna's room mates was great.

I really like this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much.
Arekanderu chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Nice one. Flitwick is cool!
Silently Watching chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
You know, this addresses several issues that I see in the books and in fanfiction, and answers them very well, I think.

Flitwick and McGonagall are quite often portrayed as either cowards or apathetic authority figures. We know that professional duelers aren't going to last long if they are frightened of conflict, and they would not have been in anywhere near the trouble they were in in DH if they didn't care. With Harry's torture and Luna's bullying, I think they just didn't know.

Fudge can be called many things: corrupt, spineless, greedy, paranoid. But, no matter how much money Malfoy is paying him, he wouldn't have lasted in politics, let alone become Minister, if he was a moron.

Ah, bullies. Most of the time, they are just bottom-feeders. It only takes one confrontation getting their noses bloody to get them to back down. That Luna was bullied for six years and obviously no one did anything about it; utterly unforgivable.

Silently Watching out.
codyw1 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Good chapter. Go Flitwick.

God, I hate that crazy bitch lol.
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
As per your usual, this was fan-freaking-tastic. Loved every word. Wish I has half of your skill *bows* keep up the good work!
hpnut1 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I loved it!
EmD23 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Harry and Ron, futures Aurors in training. Umbridge is plotting evil, vile things and Flitwick is a badass.

I'm really hoping to see Luna interact one-on-one with others without Harry by her side. I always find it interesting to see how others react. I particularly want to see Ron and Lavender interact with her solo. Lavender because she seems to get along with her rather well and Ron because I'm a shameless Ron/Luna shipper and while that's obviously not gonna happen here I enjoy watching them interact nonetheless.

But that's just me lol

Chapter was fantastic as always, Snape was being Snape and I wouldn't have him any other way, and the 5-way bromance is always a nice touch.

Looking forward to more.
Orchamus chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
DDAAAMMMNNN, go Flitwick! Always knew he was a badass.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »