Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
EmD23 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Can Umbridge just die next chapter? Feed her to Aragog, I'm sure he's hungry.
Alistair Ruadh chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
An excellent chapter, and your characterization of Umbridge is spot on, by way that I want to strangle something when she's opening her mouth and forming words. ;) Well done!
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
KILLDOLORES. (bint isn't even worth two words.)
0rigami chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Like others i too would like for them to accept the opffer and get the hell out of there; i always tought it would have made sense for harry anyway. I have no idea how the story would progress after that tough, no way in hell they would come back after deciding that enough is enough -.-
Loki Firefox chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
I've said it before but it bears repeating: Your Umbridge is delightfully malicious, a true villain. So when Harry and Luna do triumph over her, their victory is all the greater.

Actually, I'm kinda hoping Harry and Luna take Umbridge's offer and go away and have the satisfaction of having the Ministry beg for him to come back when Voldemort reveals himself. And the bonus of how pissed Voldemort would be that Umbridge is responsible for putting Harry out of his reach, oh that would be sweet. But we all know that Harry wouldn't leave his friends.

Again I'd like to say how you deepen a character without changing them. Lavender and Romilda are usually written as twits or vapid, vacuous vixens but without changing what we do know about them, you give us more insight to their character. People forget that these two are in Gryffindor, meaning they have qualities that are shared with Harry, Hermione and Ron.

The pressure Harry and Luna face is staggering. And the bad guys are hateful. On one hand, I'm enjoying the fact that there seems to be plenty of chapter left to read but on the other hand, I want to get to the end so I can finally enjoy Harry and Luna's win over these monsters...although now come to think of, I think a slow but steady victory would be better. Just as I had to sit through chapters watching Umbridge and Jocasta and Malfoy take ten chapters to tear them down, I kinda want as much, if not more, chapters of them losing to Harry and Luna.

Excellent as always.
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I didn't think you could possibly make me hate Umbitch more. Wonderful, horrifying twist, I can't wait until the evil toad gets what she deserves. Though I feel really bad for Harry until they figure this out, because the thought of what will happen if they don't figure it out is horrifying.
gecoma chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
"Harry almost thought he saw moisture in the High Inquisitor's eyes, but whatever he thought he saw was gone in a moment."

Good god I detest that line.
Akira Muratake chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Since FFN is being a jerk and not letting me sign in, leaving a guest review.

Each update of this story is better than the last one! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
the dork knight chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Great chapter. Such a twist by Umbridge. I wonder if she actually has the backing by Fudge on her plan or if this is her own idea to get rid of Harry in any way she can.
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Like, love, more soon please! Also...can I feed Umbridge to the Giant Squid?
southern-reader chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
I've often wondered why with such a dangerous forest
right outside, why more stories haven't been written
where that toad just vanishes...
farwalker chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Interesting suggestions...

As I've seen other fics point out - Harry accepting this would cause the minister to be known as th e one who drove the boy. Who lived out of the country.

This is a smarter Umbridge, but the press is ficil.
JPElles chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Interested to see how things proceed. Interesting change in tactics from Umbridge. I don't see how they could stop Harry form going to a shool in Europe though. They could easily go to wherever and than go to Ireland, Spain, or France etc... from New York or wherever. Plus the Irish hate the British so that works out. lol.
zeropolis79 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Some interesting ideas.. very well written.
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Love it! Definitely a lighter AU of the fifth book (and honestly I prefer it; book five depressed the hell out of me, and it needed more Luna) while still a more confrontational tone than the hilariously fluffy first one. Luna as always is adorable, and the 'I love you' scene was PRICELESS. I actually shed a tear at how honest and winsome it was (winsome, now there's a word you don't hear much).

I hope to see an update soon - this is wonderful, and you've got Umbridge DOWN. Although it's nice to see Fudge being slightly less of an idiot. Thanks for writing this! Ta 3
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »