Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Love it! Definitely a lighter AU of the fifth book (and honestly I prefer it; book five depressed the hell out of me, and it needed more Luna) while still a more confrontational tone than the hilariously fluffy first one. Luna as always is adorable, and the 'I love you' scene was PRICELESS. I actually shed a tear at how honest and winsome it was (winsome, now there's a word you don't hear much).

I hope to see an update soon - this is wonderful, and you've got Umbridge DOWN. Although it's nice to see Fudge being slightly less of an idiot. Thanks for writing this! Ta 3
MrHolbyta chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
TheCrosserBetweenWorlds chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Release some more! These two fanfictions have been amazing and certainly leaves the reader hungry for more.
JPElles chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Caught up. Good series of chapters. Like how things are progressing overall. Ron seems a bit better than in canon. But in canon he's kind of self absorbed, and/or lazy 95% of the time.

Seems to me Umbridge is her own worst enemy. The way she's going she's going to destroy herself. Even the parents of unrepentant death eaters won't allow her to set a precedence for the level of punishment she's meting out.
Alistair Ruadh chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
needs some good H/L fics, and you're doing a fine job supplying. Keep it up!
scout360pyro chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
VERY interesting story. I hope to read more.
Kenjo chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Ack! This is fic is frustrating me... Errr... Not in a sense that it's bad but with what is happening with stupid Umbridge, the stupid bullies and stupid *#%#* Snape... Seriously, he did experience being in love... Grrrrrr... Kick him in the nuts!:Phehehe update soon!
Midnight Blue-Sea of Stars chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
Hi!

I've read both Protection from Nargles, and this- and I simply love your Harry/Luna.

Luna is so Luna, and Umbrige is her evil sadistic self! :D

Can't wait till next update- till then, cheers!

Cynical-Smile01 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
About a year ago, before I even set up my account I came across your story "How Xenophillius Lovegood saved wizarding Britain", and I found it very funny but it was before I found the link through to your page. (I was VERY new to fanfiction) Not long back I was looking for good Harry Potter fanfics when I found your previous story and the pairing jumped out at me as potentially amusing, and I must say it is great. You manage to keep Luna in character, but yet not sacrificing the decidely evilness of Umbridge. Well done!
Wizco chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
I hope you won't go too dark with this. A bit of plot with the fluff is nice, but I don't want my relaxation chapters - for when I take a break from studying - to turn in too much of an angst-fest. Besides, Luna's outlook doesn't really support that.

I like how you've had all your characters evolve over the course of this and the previous story. We started with more or less canon!Harry and we see him slowly change into a real person, one that's tempered by his lady. And I love your characterization of Luna. She really believes those things, it isn't a mask.

Hoping to read more,

Cheers,

Wizco
chasingthewinds chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Loved it! You rarely have typos and grammatical errors, your accuracy, how you keep the story going, i just love you and this story for all those reasons. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Sister chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Another great chapter. Seriously, I'm thinking a good ol' fashion political assassination is in order.
Nebresh chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Very nice. And I am looking forward for what will follow.
Life is a paradox chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
This. Is. Brilliant! A captivating story line and a brilliant romance. Thank you for this (and as thanks - watch?vXYKUeZQbMF0)

Now if/when the DA falls are we going to see the rise of the Hogwarts Resistance? Dedicated to fighting the Tyranny of Umbridge with everything they can do to disrupt Umbridges reign of Terror?

As I'm sure Dobby would be willing to lace her and her supporters food with laxatives, or rainbow cycling hair and skin, or make all of their clothes into Tie Dye colourings that can't be charmed a different colour? Oh and if Fred and George are members then they might change Snapes robes as well, which would lead to some hilarity.

There are so many things you can do to her, from charming her to attract birds when she goes out to deposit their guano on her, to making it so she has to dance to move, to a chipmunk voice change spell, to a tourettes spell, to a silencing charm, to modifying chess pieces into paint ball firing soldiers who attack her and everyone who follows her.

And thats what comes to mind after just a little brainstorming. If you asked I'm certain that you'd get more ideas from reviewers as this story is MAGNIFICENT. As one of your fans may I say that this story rocks.
almostinsane chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Great chapter! Hmm... What is Umbridge planning? Can't wait to read more. Absolutely loved Xenophilius' article and the part with Draco. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »