Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
Darth Marrs chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I've been neglecting this story long enough, time to start reading. It's off to a good start so far.
hpnut1 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Another great chapter!
Savy13 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Aww! So cute! Harry loves her!
Ember Nickel chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Aw, sweet ending, and I loved the Heliopath Calendar digression!
sparky40sw chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
very pleasant chapter - much better than canon for the time period

Had canon Harry gotten this sort of clear advice things might have worked out better

thanks for sharing your talents
codyw1 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Good chapter. Another Hermione/Nev reference (personally I'm still holding out hope for Fleur to show up and sweep her off her feet ;)).

Snape is as annoying as always. When he was rambling on about a 15 year old not knowing what love is, Dumbledore should have quipped "Married, are you?" ;)
Alexander Ripley chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Nice one :)
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Lovedit! Thanks for updating so quickly! Made my night :)
AngusH chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Beautiful, I particularly loved the ending of this chapter. It was wonderful :-)

Especially: "I hoped you did, I hoped you did so much".
hpnut1 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
I loved it!
Savy13 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Aww, so cute. I can't wait for more! And Harry's disscussion with Snape? That will be interesting... Very intrigued to see how that will go.
JJ Rust chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Good chapter. One hell of a nightmare Harry had. I think you did a good job bringing out his fears and frustrations in the whole thing. I also liked Ron's talk with Harry about Lavender. Through his words, we get to see another side of this girl and realize there's something deeper about her. Lavender became a real person in this because of Ron's description of her.

I really enjoyed Luna's practice commentary, especially when she starts talking about the more personal aspects of the players lives. Funny stuff.

One typo I caught: "after check to make sure" should be "after checking to make sure"

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Woo! And update and a promise for yet another chapter in a few days? You have just made my day. Things have been kinda rough lately and fanfiction is one of those things that always makes me feel better, my preferred escape if you will. Great chapter as always, I completely enjoyed every word :) especially the commentary. Harry's dream is really interesting as well can't wait to know more!
codyw1 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Nice chapter.
Nauro chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
I think it has been a while, but a good chapter that was.

Apparently it has a second part, so I'll be waiting for that.

A hat was Luna-ish, and the comentary...

Actually my feelings are kind of mixed about it - there was too much of it - it was fun in the books, because you were shown some glimpses and had to guess and guessing the whole mach comments was fun.

Here, it dragged slightly too long and stopped being as interesting around the middle of the mach.

All in all, still a good chapter.
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »