Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
old-crow chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Hi,

You have a delightful story. I've enjoyed reading each and every page. You didn't simply repeat book five, scene for scene, which is a relief.

I was wondering if you enjoyed assembling a novel-length tale, as all of your other posted story appeared to be 20 pages or less?

Here's hoping that the words for the next handful of chapters come easily to you.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Hi,

It's not a big deal, but your story would be somewhat easier to follow if you included day of the week with your date, ie Tuesday, march 6. We know it's '96, so that is really only needed once at the beginning of a story to confirm it's a fifth, sixth, or seventh year story, or if a substantial amount of time passes.

O-C
old-crow chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Hi,

Your interview scene was excellent - the best of it's type that I've read.

Well told,

Old-Crow
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
its good to see that the minister doesnt buy into umbridge's madness fully
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
its standard for fiction, but the relationship is progressing very fast, its far from the worst offender ive seen though
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
yay for reasonable authority figures!
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
it would be cool to see high inquisator malfoy, is a oneshot in order?
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
your pretty straightforward in the shipping, just dont forget that watching two character be happy isnt interesting without some drama and conflict
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
it always bugged me that the hallows werent brought up until the last book, i wonder how it will affect things
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
its good to see harry put his slytheren side to use
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
its interesting to see the villain's pov, i wonder what her plan will be?
Lordlyhour chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
Delighted to have rediscovered this. So glad to be rwminded of how desperately Umbrridge needa to be Set on fire and then defenestrated
lightskiller chapter 16 . 2/7/2015
post more chapters soon please
Lucem Yoru chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
An amazing read. I've really enjoyed this so far just like the I did the first story.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
Yay! Glad to see you're back on the case with this story. No surprise that Luna saw through 'Polly' - and the conversation between her and Molly was good. I feel sorry for Hermione being left out, though.

Hope you've got a good ending for this story - when the time comes. I'm keen to see where you take the plot in comparision to OoTP. One thing that annoyed me about the books is that Umbridge was never seen to be really punished for her ways by anyone (we're left to imagine what the centaurs did) - and having her on trial in a court scene would be good.

Please keep up the good work!
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »