Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
Ecomadness chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
Loving this chap can't wait for more.
lindleya1 chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
Wow. OK, if there's one story I wasn't expecting to get a notification about it was this one. And when I saw it, I was afraid that after this long it was going to be a note saying "It's been too long, not going to finish, etc."
But no, an actual new chapter, Yay!
I loved this chapter, the awkwardness of The Talks and all that. And I love tonks, she's cool. Not sure what else I can say, except I love this story :)
All the best
Adam
RPGMP3-Pencil-Monkey chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
Yay! Great to see you haven't abandoned this story, it's one of the best (of an admittedly small number) of the ongoing Harry/Luna shipping fics.

Seems like everyone's suddenly determined to give Harry and Luna "The Talk". Still holding out hope that Professor McGonagall will ask Harry and Ron to come into her office and ask them if they've been taught the "Facts of Life". Shortest conversation EVER - either the boys are gonna bolt immediately, or McGonagall is just going to say something along the lines of: "Sex. Don't do it." Delightfully awkward, all round.
Chandagnac chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
I'm glad to see an update for this. Funny and sweet as it ever was.

However, I'm really not the same person I was when I started reading this. I'm older and more cynical and my tastes are very different, so I didn't enjoy this as much as I wanted to. Which makes me kind of sad. :(
Snarky64 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
How great to see an update on this! I'm pleased your muse is co-operating once more. Lovely chapter!
LordTicky chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
It's very good to see this update again! You'd be surprised how hard it is to find good Harry/Luna fanfiction. And I've always loved your Harry/Luna stories. The two are so sweet together! I loved how they would exchange little charmed objects with each other. Anyways, I loved this chapter as well. I've always liked how the Weasleys kind of stepped in and acted as surrogate parents for Harry whenever he stayed with them, and it makes sense that Molly would be there for Luna after her mother's death. I'm looking forward to seeing more!
FreelanceBum chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
As someone whom lives in Houston, that was amusing as hell.
MTCiceroforConsul chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Mongoose Patronus.
I see what you did there.
Someone chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Petty good.
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
... Umgubular Slashkilters are freaking Tyranids. Holy effin crap. What has been seen cannot be unseen...
wizardfantasy chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
will you please update this story! it's so great and there aren't many harry/luna stories out there which are as good as this!
Cecil Balderdash chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
This is too good to be abandoned. I know I may sound selfish, but seriously, think about it.
Fast Frank chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Of course, Luna's idea is just what you'd expect from someone who is ignorant of the physical properties of water. A thin layer of ice has to melt under the concentrated pressure of the blade to make skating possible; a freezing charm would prevent that.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Hmmm, must be something off about the recipe, bacon and lime should work.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I have not read much Harry Potter fanfic, but when I went looking for a Harry and Luna pairing and stumbled upon your story (I also read the previous story), I could not believe how well thought out it was. Luna has always been one of my favorite characters, but your depiction and her romance with Harry has given me new love for the character. Their relationship is sweet and endearing.

The story seems more subdued and quiet than the novels but intimate and revealing a side of the main and side characters not seen or only hinted at. The larger events of the novels are less pressing but still seem to be there in the background playing a role. I especially enjoy the aspects of the story and universe you expand upon such the mentions of foreign countries, Grindelwald war, and other small details - muggle and magical and very well researched - as well as the behind the scenes interactions of the professors and other characters. The writing is exceptional and the story flows - not too outlandish or gimmicky. The dialogue and banter is seamless, witty, and never forced. I have not caught up to the last published chapter, but I do hope you continue this story. I plan on reading your other works as well.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »