Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
A really great chapter. I like it when wrongs get righted peacefully, even temporarily. That's almost as exciting as trying to right wrongs with lots of violence.
Zeobide274 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
great story
Devientity chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
This is such a nice story and good Harry/Luna stories are so rare. I do hope to see an update soon and maybe a little pick up in pace? Don't get me wrong, the flow is great, but sometimes it does seem a bit slow
LLBennett chapter 16 . 10/8/2015
As with Protection from Nargles, absolutely superb work. I have found the story immensely enjoyable. It's a shame to see that it hasn't been updated for ten months, but you haven't marked it as abandoned, so I will check back periodically in the hope you find a chance to continue. If not, thank you for a lovely story, unfinished though it may be, and best of luck in whatever endeavors you pursue next. Best regards, LLB.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Hermione is a muggleborn and was only a one-year old during the time of Voldermort putting fear into the hearts of everyone! Even then she didn't know about magic until she was 12 so why is she stuttering at voldermorts name?
elessargreystone chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
A very good story. I like your depection of Luna's character, as she's quite often badly managed in many fics. Thank you for your work!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
I'm really loving this story and sad to see that it hasn't been updated in awhile, I'm hoping more comes out soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
This is by far one of the best H.P fanfics- scratch that one of the best fanfics period. I love how you made the characters true to the novels but with your own special twist. The romantic parts got me with all the feels. The best part IMHO was either Luna's straightforward attitude with the talk or Professor Flitwick being a badass. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update if you do I'll give you a cookie. No but seriously great story got me interested in H.P fanfics. Cheers, The Griffon Ryder
CreepyReaper chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
This story is amazing. This is exactly what I've been looking for in Harry/Luna. You capture not only their incredible chemistry, buT also WHY they work so well together. Are you still working towards completion on this? It would be a terrible thing to let something so wonderful go unfinished
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
Hi

your work is one of the best I've read here. I love how you manage to follow the storyline of the original 5th book while also creating your own story - I haven't read many Harry Potter fanfics in general yet, but quite a lot in this pairing section and I must say, not many of them managed to retell the original storyline. Although I liked most of them, too, I prefer this kind of fiction, which in the long run creates an alternative ending. I hope, that you find time to keep going, and, well: I'd love to read a completed story :) you already mentioned the Deathly Hallows, so I am looking forward to Harry, Luna and Xenophilius going on expedition ;)

(I hope everything is understandable, I'm not a native speaker)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
She was is Slytherin
jon reeve chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
What, haven't you read stories where Harry beat Voldie with Scourgify? Snape too; He really cleans their clocks.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 16 . 6/3/2015
Oh, I do so love this story. I have recently just gotten into Harry/Luna fics, and your "Protection from Nargles" was the first one I'd ever read. I also enjoy the moments where Luna becomes incredibly fierce, like when she chastised Harry for mocking his own possible death. That was a great scene.

Any suggestions for more wonderful stories?
Hammer545 chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
Love the work mate. Hope to see more of it soon.
Hammer545 chapter 6 . 6/1/2015