Reviews for Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor
MTCiceroforConsul chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Mongoose Patronus.
I see what you did there.
Someone chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Petty good.
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
... Umgubular Slashkilters are freaking Tyranids. Holy effin crap. What has been seen cannot be unseen...
wizardfantasy chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
will you please update this story! it's so great and there aren't many harry/luna stories out there which are as good as this!
Cecil Balderdash chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
This is too good to be abandoned. I know I may sound selfish, but seriously, think about it.
Fast Frank chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Of course, Luna's idea is just what you'd expect from someone who is ignorant of the physical properties of water. A thin layer of ice has to melt under the concentrated pressure of the blade to make skating possible; a freezing charm would prevent that.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Hmmm, must be something off about the recipe, bacon and lime should work.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I have not read much Harry Potter fanfic, but when I went looking for a Harry and Luna pairing and stumbled upon your story (I also read the previous story), I could not believe how well thought out it was. Luna has always been one of my favorite characters, but your depiction and her romance with Harry has given me new love for the character. Their relationship is sweet and endearing.

The story seems more subdued and quiet than the novels but intimate and revealing a side of the main and side characters not seen or only hinted at. The larger events of the novels are less pressing but still seem to be there in the background playing a role. I especially enjoy the aspects of the story and universe you expand upon such the mentions of foreign countries, Grindelwald war, and other small details - muggle and magical and very well researched - as well as the behind the scenes interactions of the professors and other characters. The writing is exceptional and the story flows - not too outlandish or gimmicky. The dialogue and banter is seamless, witty, and never forced. I have not caught up to the last published chapter, but I do hope you continue this story. I plan on reading your other works as well.
Kind Fearless Leader chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Hmm, a shame this seems stalled/abandoned. It was a very cute story and I enjoyed your tale of luna and harry's young romance.
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I guess Hermione never read the saying: "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action."
kvothe08 chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
God damn...the more I read this the more I want harry to start crucio-ing umbridge and dumbledore to torture the hell out of them...umbridge just for her sickening POV and albus for his inaction...oh and not to forget snape for mindfucking harry and being an insufferable hypocritical douchebag...Hope u don't leave us hanging till u destroy umbridge at least...
Jordan Cat chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
Well rats. I had not seen that this fic was not updated for 2 years before I started reading it. Now this will be a source of frustration until I see it's not dead.
Fumbls chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo please not this one. It was so good damnit. My day is ruined and wont get better knowing there wont be more of this to read after work :(
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Is this story still living? Or is it on hiatus?
Isaak Magnum Valhyre chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
I have read both this and its prequel story several times and i have enjoyed them very much.
It's a shame this fic has not been updated in such a long time because its really good.
Right now i shall start to read again the Protection From Nargles.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »