Reviews for Shadow's Second Chance
Are you going to continue this soon?I thought it was good so I like the fact that you're trying to ,ale the characters stay 'in character' since some people don't always do I am saddened that there isn't more stories about things like next time! :)
Still no Account chapter 4 . 3/20
I LIKE IT ALOT
lightninghawk101 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
PLEASE update I love the story
Me chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I like the way you made it continue from sonic x, it sound like somthing that could actully happen. Except that I thought Shadow could use chaos control to travel through space, but when I think about it, they would have said/showed that he could in the series, if that was possible.
PenofOneAnswer712 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Slow I am, but one who perseveres I strive to be! XD In case that obnoxious emoticon or the name at the end of this review doesn't give it away, this is of course Pen again.

You know what's sad? The fact that I've been wanting to read an update for this fic for so long, yet when it comes time for you to post an update I don't jump on it right away. Nevertheless, I'm here now, after God knows how long, and ready to review your work whenever you get it posted.

Rework or new work, I will be engaged in seeing whatever you have for us to read next! I would be happy to share a few ideas here and there if you would like someone to bounce thoughts off of. At the same time, I want you to feel accomplished in using your own concepts; if my help might detract from your sense of achievement in any way, then I'd rather not.
Marty chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I love this, keep writing. I too think Shadow is COOL!
Marty chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I LOVE your writing I write books and think Shadow is AWSOME too.
UltraSilver17 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I just love this...I want you to keep writing because your ideas are interesting and amazing. Please don't stop-keep going! Thumbs-up!
Parker117 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Pretty good so far. While the Sonic X version isn't my fav, it's your fanfic. Also, FINALLY! SOMEBODY ELSE WHO USES T.T.F.N.!

Keep writing!
PeaceLoveSonicandChao chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Good, now I'd only my fics were half as good as this, I might actually have twenty reviews on a story not over ten chapters long. Sigh. Nice, and keep it up. Write On!
Zenith the Hedgehog chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
You're definitely considering adding more to this story... right?
shyHowl chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Wooow this is getting intresting! While I was reading this chapter I was listening to In the Space- Pirate Ship- Kid Icarus Uprising. :3 Love it I hope to read more especially when Maria gets more invovled. Hope you update soon. God bless!
Sazie chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Omg! I love this! So far the story is very interesting and I just want to read more of it

Please continue this story soon! :3 I just adore stories like this and it's getting better each time! I wonder who those blue eyes belong to hmmmm well... I'll find out sooner or later
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Excellent chapter!
Sentinel07 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Hope you continue sometime. This story is superb!