Reviews for Nightmares
SmellyThePirate chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
Oh shit lol. Nice way to end the chap. Great chapter, can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
Loved it! Great chapter! Very dramatic but touching at the same time! Sorry, I'm having trouble signing in with this new format but update soon please! I love that Ziva is pregnant too - that was a surprise! :)
-Smileanyway142
Robern chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
a good chapter,
dark but so Lovely chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
Awesome chapter post more soon!
Miss Suave chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
Awww! Such a sweet, touching chapter :) loved it! And our ninja is pregnant :) Update soon :)
Hiccup chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
What if your on the toilet?
Hiccup chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
I hiccuped in suurprise when he asked about the gemstone. I hicupped again wen he said he was going to propose the following day. Then I found I just hd th hiccups...
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Another chapter please? Cause this story rocks!
Livy chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
OMG HOW CAN HE BE BACK! PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER REALLY SOON!
Livy chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
Aw, poor Maddy! Cant wait for a bit of Jaddy!
Livy chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
WOOHOO! TIVAs GETTING MARRIED, TIVAS GETTING MARRIED! WOW! BEST CHAPTER EVER!
Livy chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
What does tateleh mean? Oh, and how about Jadey? Jaddy? Makey? Something like that. Cool chapter!
Livy chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Abandonned homework for this chapter, and i do nkt regret it! Short but sweet, keep writing!
Livy chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
What a sweet chapter! Loving it so far-my question about tiva seems to have been answered! Gotta go do my boring science and maths homework now :( but will review your next chapter soon! Keep writing!
Livy chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Okay i was gonna review at the end of the story but i kept on feeling a bit guilty for putting it off so here i am! I love the story so far, but i have a question: are tony and ziva an official couple or not? Anyway, try adding a bit of McAbb and it will be perfect!
226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »