Reviews for Too Slow
wenyingtheawesome chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Heh, we're all too attached. YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM OFF BEFORE YOU GET TO KNOW THEM!
babyblue3752 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
im glad u made a alternate ending cause im tired of everybody KILLING my FAV character. cute story!
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I like ending 2 more. Why does everyone end up killing of my Fav. character(Robin)?
YouWhelmedYet chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
noooooooooooo! Poor Robin! i feel so sorry for KF!

that was awesome though! i actually started crying at the end, and my rents looked at me like deer in the headlights and i had to explain to them how i was crying from the story! if there was the like thing, like on facebook, you would have about 40 likes just from me :D
Rosawyn chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
And now I've got a big goofy grin on my face. :D Thanks, I needed that happy ending after the other. There's still drama and such from realizing how close they came to Robin dying, but the fact that he *didn't* makes me (and Wally, and everyone really) happy. _
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Way to make me cry! Yikes, I mean, I sort of expected the ending, considering the title and genre, but still... I think it's a sign of the quality of your writing that you can still make me cry when I bloody *knew what was going to happen*. Because, you know, it's only really weak stories that can truly be "spoiled".

And now I will go read your "alternate ending," because you broke my heart and I don't like feeling this sad. :(
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
WHAT! This is like Under the Red hood only with Young Justice! *cries*

You made me feel so many emotions for just 4.300 characters.
Ailena 2 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
YEEEEEEEES! ;D

Seriously I loved this thing. And even more when you added the alternate ending. You made me cry first, then laugh with joy afterwards. And you wrote it very well! :D
Ailena 1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
NOOOOO!
The White Rose Pianist chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
That was a rather exceptional piece, no offense but I prefered the sad piece. The image of Superman holding back Wally was kind of cool in my mind, but I still liked the other version. If it were me, I doubt I'd be able to kill anyone, especially Robin.

That was really good though, the pairings and how you tied in the title lines, good job :)