Reviews for The Beggining
Mandy chapter 7 . 4/12
Thank you for writing this, I haven't watched the whole movie but this seems like a much better story then what I saw of it. It was also nice to see that he loved his dogs and was sad when they passed (my dog past a few years ago so I understand) and didn't see them as just an failed experiment like what is shown in the movie.
Though I also kind of hate/love you because I've been scared of this guy for a week and now I just want to give him a hug :)
jayswing96 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Oddly enough, this story seems to be the most tame according to Heiter's PoV. It's very interesting to see his version.
karlahomolka chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
i really really really liked this fanfiction, i thought it was very well thought out and executed. good job.
Jasmin chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Thank you for writing this. You are a very talented writer! I could really see inside the mind of Dr Heiter. Well done.
RayvynSky chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
omg yay! You wrote again!

You know, this whole thing, from Heiter's POV is again, SO much better than the movie.

I vote your writing for HC canon. It's already my head canon! XD;
WatchingYou chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
A nice end to a good story. I just feel the need to point out one thing. You call the women who was at the end of the centipede "Penny" but her name was Jenny.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
finish! I need to hear the final thoughts! I gotta know!
the-dark-poetess-911 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
YAY! Chapter four is amazing and I am seriously wondering if I have a problem since I love this story so much and can't wait to see the dog's training sessions with ! :D Great job and hope you update soon! :)
the-dark-poetess-911 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Wow, this story is really awesome! I especially love how you decided to write a story on why Heiter would even consider to make a human centipede. It's like you're not only making him a more believable character, but a more believable human being as well. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope you will keep characterizing Heiter a bit more, as I find the way you write about him fascinating and incredibly detailed. Thank you! :)
XxSullenLiftyGirlxX chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I don't know if they did have names, but after the operations he called it 'three-hund' (german translation to three-dog)
In-The-Land-Of-Robsten chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Omg LOVED this chapter! Heiters plan is forming ;-) can't wait for chapter 3! Keep writing!