Reviews for Scorpion's Masterpiece
What happened?
i imagined that little scene(the one in italics) much like how sherlock holmes does it
RavenSummoning chapter 7 . 3/31
I just wanted to thank you for the read, even though it was short.
Squidgod812 chapter 4 . 1/25
one of the best fights i've ever read!
Random Reader Guy chapter 7 . 1/23
Waiting for the summary.
Apex85 chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
You have a six samurai deck for yugioh don't you?
kamui5 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Please update soon :) loving it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
well, you did warn me your writing was different, the tone is not the type I usually read. I appreciate this fanfic though because of how much I liked nobody102's story, and hope you continue it.
madeofbadpuns chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! PLEASE UPDATE!
Magnive chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Oh cmon, it can't end like this, is isn't fair D: Update? Pretty, pretty please? :D
Netherius99 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
It's to bad that this has not been updated in ages, I like this story, I even went through the trouble to find it because it is the sequel to 'scorpions deciple' and I really wanted there to be more, but alas, the world is cruel. Please update this story. Bye.
yokishko chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I hope you haven't abandoned this story... I'd like to know what happens...
allegedavarice chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
This is a really good sequel for Scorpion's Disciple! I can't wait for the next chapter.
VampCrazygirl chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
first, i will thank you for continuing this story. I was a really big fan, and got really upset that my crack was gone. for renewing my fanfiction addiction, I am going to add you to the list of authors I have Favorited and followed, which is less than what I could count with one hand. I really like the pace the storyline progresses at and how the characters have evolved. You have me riveted and waiting for more. :)
Altira chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Hiya_ Um, where to start, this is a really kickass story, and you're a really kickass author, and I hope you update soon(seeing you're still active) because.. you just should. Good job(: