Reviews for Scorpion's Masterpiece
Squidgod812 chapter 4 . 1/25
one of the best fights i've ever read!
Random Reader Guy chapter 7 . 1/23
Waiting for the summary.
Apex85 chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
You have a six samurai deck for yugioh don't you?
kamui5 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Please update soon :) loving it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
well, you did warn me your writing was different, the tone is not the type I usually read. I appreciate this fanfic though because of how much I liked nobody102's story, and hope you continue it.
madeofbadpuns chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! PLEASE UPDATE!
Magnive chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Oh cmon, it can't end like this, is isn't fair D: Update? Pretty, pretty please? :D
Netherius99 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
It's to bad that this has not been updated in ages, I like this story, I even went through the trouble to find it because it is the sequel to 'scorpions deciple' and I really wanted there to be more, but alas, the world is cruel. Please update this story. Bye.
yokishko chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I hope you haven't abandoned this story... I'd like to know what happens...
allegedavarice chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
This is a really good sequel for Scorpion's Disciple! I can't wait for the next chapter.
VampCrazygirl chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
first, i will thank you for continuing this story. I was a really big fan, and got really upset that my crack was gone. for renewing my fanfiction addiction, I am going to add you to the list of authors I have Favorited and followed, which is less than what I could count with one hand. I really like the pace the storyline progresses at and how the characters have evolved. You have me riveted and waiting for more. :)
Altira chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Hiya_ Um, where to start, this is a really kickass story, and you're a really kickass author, and I hope you update soon(seeing you're still active) because.. you just should. Good job(:
Lord Geovanni chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
What is going on with this story? It looks like it started well, but now it has been AWOL for more than a year.
Ophidias chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I very rarely review unless it's to offer some form of criticism that might improve the author's writing. I haven't yet read enough of this story to offer you any, but I just wanted to say I'm glad somebody has decided to pick up where nobody102 left off. Scorpion's Disciple is one of my favorite stories despite the odd grammatical error that cropped up in it because I felt that all the characterizations were great and the plot developed very well. Here's hoping you write an equally enjoyable sequel, and if your prologue is anything to go by I'm feeling optimistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...